FlisKits...yes

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swimmer

Reaction score
Yesterday while in my local hobby shop, The Science Education Center, Wichita, KS, the owner showed me his newest line of rocket kits. He grinned big when he showed me most of the FlisKits fleet. He said he has had quite a bit of interest in them and had already sold out of one model. He spoke very highly of Jim Flis.

The only down side is now bmhiii and I won't be the only ones at launches in this area with Jim's uniquely designed rockets. There has always been a lot of interest in FlisKits at our launches and I'd just bet they do very well here in our area.

Now, I just gotta go get that TRES........oh yeah.. and a Corona, and a Richter Recker, a Grissom.....a Praetor..... uh ohhhh......Houston...we have a problem.

Originally posted by Swimmer
Houston...we have a problem.

I can just hear Jim now:

"Problem? What problem? I see no problem here!"

:D :D :D

Jason

POST 650!!!

Originally posted by jetra2
I can just hear Jim now:

"Problem? What problem? I see no problem here!"

Jason

POST 650!!!

Problem? What problem? I see no problem here!

post 2900!

Yea the Science Education Center is one of our newest retailers. That's another thing that I have to get updated is the retailer page on our site. He ordered quite the selection of kits.

Glad they are being well received! :)

Back