FlisKits: Water Slide Decals!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jflis

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
FlisKits would like to announce the release of 3 sets of water slide decals, now available for purchase!

Images of these decals can be viewed here:

Decal DCW-FK001 - USAF, slogans, motors and stripes
Decal DCW-FK002 - Body Wraps, roll markers, CG/CP
Decal DCW-FK003 - small, body wraps w/ CG/CP

These are true Silk Screened water slide decals. These are NOT ALPS prints or other forms of printed decals. These decals have a clear layer, outlining the decal so no pre-preparation is needed before cutting, soaking and applying these decals.

You can find more information by going to the detail page for these new products at: https://fliskits.com/products/components/prod_pages/decals.htm

These decals are located in the MISC area of the Components section under Products

jim

WOW!!! Looks like that guy did not head to your warning... AIM AWAY FROM FACE!!! :D... Actually, it looks like he got more than his face in the way. LOL :p

Hmmm... those roll patterns look like the Hyper-X ;)

Decal set DCW-FK001 has some cool "hatch" covers with rivets. Those would be cool for the A.C.M.E. Spitfire. On that same sheet there looks to be a "Z" that looks like a lightning bolt. If I'm not mistaken, it's the "N" for "N"omad. Kewl. Nice addition to the product lineup Jim.

Hey Guys,

I inspected these decal sets at NARAM. They are CRISP, well defined, with vibrant colors.

These silk screened decals are the kind that you used to receive in a rocket kit 'in the good old days'. The decals are much more hardy, than the relatively fragile ALPS decals.

I give them two thumbs up!! :)

Oh yeah, and I really dig the 'crispy guy'....

Phred

Back