FlisKits: Two new hobby shops added!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jflis

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
FlisKits is proud to announce the addition of two new hobby shops to the large and growing family of retailers who carry our line of kits and accessories.

Both of these shops are in our own back yard, so to speak.

The first is the newest HobbyTown USA shop located on Amherst St. in Nashua, NH (in the same plaza as Golds Gym). Greg first heard about us as we were preparing for the HobbyTown USA convention this past summer as he was preparing to open his shop. Their initial order was delivered this afternoon so they are all set up! Tell Greg that Jim sent you :)

The second is my long time hobby shop, Hobby Emporium located in Tyngsboro, MA, right across from the Pheasent Lane Mall, at the NH border, south of Nashua. I have been a regular customer at this shop for many years (heck, many decades...) and I am proud that they are now carrying the FlisKits line of products. While the Emporium was aware of FlisKits it was visiting our booth at the iHobby Expo that convinced them that they should carry our line. Their initial order will be delivered on Monday.

Thank you all for your continued support. Supporting our retailers also supports FlisKits.

jim

I sure wish Fliskits were sold at the Hobbytowns in St. Louis.
-Specifically the O'Fallon store!!!:D

COOL!

They are both on my route home from the track if I take rt93!
Must work on my list of excuses to stop at the mall on the way home.

:D

Now I have a reason to drive to Tyngsboro! I grew up shoping at Hobby Emporium back when they were up the street in Nashua. If anyone is in the area stop by, they are nice folks with a large rocket section.

Way to go Jim!

Mark

Originally posted by Rob Fisher
I sure wish Fliskits were sold at the Hobbytowns in St. Louis.
-Specifically the O'Fallon store!!!:D

See? SEE????

This is how I get suggestions/requests of which should be the next hobby shop I should contact... I will be in touch with them early next week.

We have a nice *in* to HTUSA now as we are on their Qualified Vendor List. What this means is that any HTU store in the country can go into THEIR computer and they will find our entire list of available parts (kits, parts accessories) with HTU numbers assigned. This helps to add legitimacy to our product and company and makes it much easier to get into such a store.

And it certainly doesn't hurt to have a customer or two or twenty stop in and *request* our product line... :)

more later!
jim

-Next time I stop in my Hobbytown, I'll ask them to carry the full Fliskits line & if they refuse, I'll throw myself down on the floor & have a tantrum!:D

I can't request for them to be carried in the local HTU - they've carried them for a couple years now

:)

The Hobbytown in Richmond, Virginia carries them. I've picked up a couple of kits just recently.

Originally posted by Rob Fisher
-Next time I stop in my Hobbytown, I'll ask them to carry the full Fliskits line & if they refuse, I'll throw myself down on the floor & have a tantrum!:D

GOOD PLAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on expanding your empire just a little JIm. Its nice to see one of the good guys get ahead for a change :)
Cheers
fred

Back