FlisKits TopSecret Market Strategy Uncovered!!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CTimm

Reaction score
Jim starts us out on the Dueces Wild.
Then he teases us with the Tres.
The Tres kit name sounds truncated.
Maybe he'll change it to "Tres-Chic" (more PC than say Tres-Sheik).

This trend can only continue "to infinity and beyond".

So what do you think the next incarnations will be named???
(please excuse my phonetically mispelled interpretations)

(4) Quattro-Quacker, Quad-Quickie, Lucky-Clover? Sham-Rock? Four-Play
(5) Pen-tastic, Cinco-sonic

I wonder if Jim has covertly hypnotized all of us???

you are getting very sleepy...
your eyes are getting heavy and your razor knife is weightless and easy to guide...
you are at the FlisKits web site and your index finger is twitching on the Add To Cart button...

:D :D :D

Well, if nothing else, This'll smoke yer shorts real good... ...We already *have* a name for the NEXT one.....

:D

Originally posted by jflis
Well, if nothing else, This'll smoke yer shorts real good... ...We already *have* a name for the NEXT one.....

Oh, let the guessing game begin........

OK< I will give up.

Jim, should I just mail you my credit card?

OK, so I was perusing this thread today when it hit me....

I have a pretty good deal going. I work from home, and have time to work on rockets here and there throughout the day on most days. Sounds good huh?

Then there is Jim Flis.....

Marketing Strategy....??

Are you kidding???

Jim has done something that is TRULY remarkable.....

He has figured out a way to get his Wife to allow him to 'play' with rockets all day, every day!!

"Oh honey, I am sorry I cannot go to dinner at the Smiths,
I have to work on some Fliskits stuff tonight!! "

"Sorry, but I have to go to every launch if I will make this company successful!!

He is simply brilliant!!! :D :D :D

Seriously Jim, I am just jealous. ;)

I am so looking forward to the Tres and whatever you will thow to us next!!!

Jason,..... tsk, tsk... .no hints now!! :D

astronboy, man, it's even better than THAT!

Kathy has (well, from the START) been an integral part of this company. If you've purchased a kit from FlisKits, there is a 99.9% probability that Kathy kitted it.

She is involved in everything from packaging kits to packaging KOPs (Kit of Parts - that small bag of little parts you find in most of our kits) to processing raw material (she cuts most of the string for parachutes, tape disks, packing centering rings, etc, etc...)

You talk about having to go to *every* rocket launch... Since this past summer, Kathy gets *real* upset if she has to miss a launch. She wants to go to every one and loves running the range store. She helps me with the accounting, inventory, packing and shipping. Soon her formal jobs will be managing the manufacturing line and possibly shipping and inventory control.

We seriously could NOT have grown this much, this fast without her help and enthusiasm.

If you see her at a launch (and if you see me, you're liable to see her too :) ) be sure to say hi :)

jim
one of the luckiest guys around!

Lucky!

Except when WE are on TV and she's flicking stations with the remote!

sandman

I know ONE kit that he has not gone teasing us about on here!!! Jim, can I give em a hint? Just something that only CMASS peeps could even begin to understand??? Or should I tease???? Nooo, thats not NICE, as YOU know, jim...;) AWWWRIGHTY. Jim, I am REALLY suprised no one has commented on THIS one yet. The RSO announced it was an upcoming kit on the loudspeaker, for cryin out loud!!! Can I give em the rest of the hint??? Please???;)

LOL

Neil, nope - not even close... the one he announced (i beleive you're referring to the T2 G.R.I.P.) is slated for spring sometime.

The rocket being announced with the Tres has *never* been seen in public to date

jim

HUMPH! So it is not that helicopter that took 2d place in AWFUL on that really really overcast day? But the RSO read off the card that it would be sometime in the fall! Humph diddly umph. When will I finnaly guess right. And I thought I had something there.:mad: ;) :rolleyes:

Back