Fliskits Stingray

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glues for motor mount installation

• white glue

• wood glue

• epoxy

• other

• white glue

• wood glue

• epoxy

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.

n3tjm

Papa Elf
Reaction score
I just saw Jims Thread about the Stingray, and how they might change the models name. I personally like the name that Jim gave that model... so.. I would like to see how many other people agree. And if you think it should be called something else... share what you have in mind :)

Originally posted by putawaywet
as long as I know I can step on it with out gettin' jabbed and sent to the hospital.:D

the rocket may not sting you, but whoever's rocket it was might ;)

Is there a reason for multiple threads on every Fliskit that comes out???

Just curious.

sandman

Originally posted by sandman

Just curious.

sandman

Would it make you happy to have 2 or 3 LJII threads? :kill: :p

Originally posted by sandman

Just curious.

sandman

I guess it depends on what is being discussed. Doug wanted to do a survey, so that in itself needed a new thread.

Another point, as a vendor, I don't want to do product announcements in any forum other than the vendor forum as that is the only proper place for those announcements. However, after the product has been received/built I enjoy seeing a discussion of the kit in the Kit Reviews and the LPR forums because that's where *those* discussions belong.

Surveys could appear in most any forum depending on what is being asked.

aside from that, you certainly won't find *me* concerned if there are 2, 3, 4 or more threads about all of our kits :D

jim

Back