FlisKits: Shipping closed for 5 days

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jflis

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
FlisKits shipping department will be closed from Wednesday, Nov 18th through Monday, Nov 23rd as we travel out to California to visit our son and build/fly rockets with the Cub Scouts!

We will resume normal shipping operations Tuesday, Nov 24th.

Thank you for your continued support!
jim

Have a good trip, drive/fly safely. Hope you have a nice pile of orders waiting for you when you return!

Have a good trip, drive/fly safely. Hope you have a nice pile of orders waiting for you when you return!

Thank you much :) We're all packed and getting an early start (5am) to the day. Going to be a long trip...

Will be fun working with Scouts on the west coast though!

Thank you much :) We're all packed and getting an early start (5am) to the day. Going to be a long trip...

Will be fun working with Scouts on the west coast though!

You're driving??

yep, we're flying. Davis, CA, just outside of Scramento in fact :)

Kewl!:cool: Almost shoutin distance to Chico where my family resides..Looks like its going to be a nice week out there for you, slight chance of drizzles on Sunday, but sunny on all the other days!

Leave it to Jim to fly all the way across the country to fly with the Cub Scouts.:D

Couldn't you find any closer to home? ;)

Oh sure, but these fine folks covered the air flight and got us here 3 days early so that we could spend time with our son and his girlfriend :) Good stuff!

The build yesterday went great. I helped the kids out while building a Decaffeinator (figured it would be easier to ship the thing out in kit form and build it here :) ) I also helped out with building models for the mass launch of 200 rockets (that should be cool).. They plan on launching a video camera rocket just before that launch...

This morning we're heading out to the launch. The only frustration is that we go from the launch to the airport about 5 hours before our flight... Good thing I brought a book with me!

We're back! Shipping will get back into action this afternoon.

Thank you for all the support over the years :)

We had a great time, lots of work and many satisfied Scouts!

I hope to have the photo album up later this week, so keep watch!

Latest posts

Back