FlisKits September DOM

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Downloaded, saved, and ready to print.

I love paper rockets, and am a sucker for anything with that classic 1950's styling. Love the landing pads on the fins :)

Good job Clive.

The September DOM is now closed with two entries. Winner to be posted next week.

October DOM is now open!

Jim,

I wouldn't want to be a judge for September! Both models are very creative original designs! Good luck to both!

yea, *tell* me about it.....:p

That's the worse part about this contest.... I gotta get a small group of folks to make the decisions for me to save me the heartache and stress! LOL

Originally posted by rkt2k1
Jim,

I wouldn't want to be a judge for September! Both models are very creative original designs! Good luck to both!

Ouch! No kidding! Both designs are outstanding. What amazes me is the amount of effort involved in creating each design.

Good luck to both? Good luck to Jim in deciding a winner! :eek:

yea, tell me about it! LOL

OH! another thing, I saw a thread recently where someone commented that they built or are building one of the DOM designs.

It occured to me that I would be most interested (as I am sure the owner of the design would be) in being kept abreast of such builds and I would add that information to the DOM page for that design.

ALSO I would love it (as I am sure Nick would) if you were to build one of the DOM designs, if you would do an EMRR review of it that we could link to.

jim

As one of the designers, I'll second what Jim said.

I'd LOVE to hear about any Wyvern's being built, and I'd be happy to answer any questions along the way (but please submit them to the Wyvern thread over in the Scratchbuilt forum so they're easier for others to find later).

I'm working on a rebuild of the Wyvern, for the purpose of adding photos to the instructions, and writing a Construction article for EMRR. Should be done by the end of the month (I have house guests coming soon and we just moved...).

I'm working on another tube fin design that I hope to have in the October DOM, but it might be November the way things are going.

Latest posts

Back