FlisKits: Price Increase

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jflis

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
ICK

As uncomfortable as it may be, I must inform the rocketry community that FlisKits has just completed a major update to the web site with the primary focus being to reflect new prices on many of our kits and components.

I would like to be able to say that this is just another example of FlisKits listening to their customers... :D but I can't do that...

Fact of the matter is, many of our products were underpriced to too great an extent. We are serious about keeping all of our prices competative and beleive that we still are, but we also need the ability to grow our product line as well as generate greater appeal to our retailers.

We hope that this price increase is accepted for what it truely is, a business decision to keep us growing and supplying the model rocket community.

Please Note: With the increase in prices, we have tried to soften the blow by reducing shipping charges on larger orders. Shipping is now:

$3.95 for orders under $10
$4.95 for orders $10 and up

If you have any questions concerning this new pricing structure, please feel free to contact me directly.

warm regards,
jim

Well, these things tend to happen. Heck, look at the price of gas these days for cryin' out loud!!!

But on the other hand, Jim produces a very nice line of quality kits at reasonable prices even with his price increase. I've got two of Jim's kits, a Deuce's Wild and a Richter Recker and I just placed an order for a Tres yesterday. I've also got my eyes on his Corona and U.S.S Grissom which I hope to get at a future date.

Keep up the great work Jim and don't let a few cheap@#$ creeps spoil what you love to do.:)

Originally posted by Donaldsrockets
Well, these things tend to happen. Heck, look at the price of gas these days for cryin' out loud!!!

But on the other hand, Jim produces a very nice line of quality kits at reasonable prices even with his price increase. I've got two of Jim's kits, a Deuce's Wild and a Richter Recker and I just placed an order for a Tres yesterday. I've also got my eyes on his Corona and U.S.S Grissom which I hope to get at a future date.

Keep up the great work Jim and don't let a few cheap@#$ creeps spoil what you love to do.:)

Yes, I agree with Donaldsrockets - it had to happen eventually. As a matter of fact, I do recall wondering why the Deuce was originally *only* $12.95.

In terms of shock, I suppose it will happen - much like a gas price increase. (Except this increase is called for.) Perhaps a warning next time attached to a deadline? ;)

On the brighter side, I would suggest everyone check out their favorite vendors (ie - JonRocket.com) who still have FlisKits at their original prices. I imagine those prices may go up soon so stock up!

Not a problem to me Jim. We want you to be able to keep doing what you are doing. The quality of your kits is amazing and they are worth every penny! I am surprised that you cut the cost of shipping with the companies adding on surcharges because of the price of gas.

Keep up the great work and innovation!!

Latest posts

Back