Fliskits OverDrive

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WiK

Site Admin
Reaction score
Hey all,

Is the A10-3t motor a reccomended motor for the OverDrive??? It isn't listed as one on the packaging, but is listed as one on the Fliskits website.

How does the OverDrive fly??? I haven't had a chance to fly it :( find out here.

Thanks,

-Phil

Wik,

The Overdrive is a great flier, looks very cool on the pad with that unique fin configuration and will do very well on anything from 1/4 A to the A10-3T. Just keep an eye out as it will go pretty high; fortunately, the red streamer makes it easier to track.

My son flew his a bunch at NARAM45 this year...so go have some fun! :)

Carl

...so go have some fun! :D...

I can't :(

Long story short:

Guy came over at last launch, said he wanted letter to him about rocketry.

Wrote letter.

Sent it.

This happened 2 weeks ago :(

no flying 'till he replys :(

Phil,

It's a matter of trying to keep things as upto date as possible. Information on the web is (in most cases) more accurate and up to date than paper documentation.

The A10-3 works great on the Overdrive. The only possible concern (minor) is that the 3 second delay is a *little* too short, but then the Overdrive is going so fast/high on the A10, that you'll never actually SEE that problem... :D

Other motor updates that won't be seen in the paper documentation for a bit:

Triple Threat now uses the A10-3T as a recommended motor and as soon as I can get the pages updated, the Richter Recker now recommends the E9-6 motor.

jim

Back