FlisKits: Out of stock items

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jflis

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
We've been hustling this month, that's for sure!

As a result of strong orders from direct sales, retailers and educational bulk packs, we have the following kits currently out of stock:

- Rhino
- Triskelion
- Long OverDue

Additionally, the NCB-60L is also out of stock

We hope to be able to get these back on the shelves in the next couple of weeks and will keep you posted

jim

Originally posted by jflis
We've been hustling this month, that's for sure!

As a result of strong orders from direct sales, retailers and educational bulk packs, we have the following kits currently out of stock:

- Triskelion

What!!!

Aaaahhhhhhhhh pooh!!!:D

Oh, the Triskelion for the drawing is already set aside for that drawing (we prefer to not have a drawing for kits we don't have... :) ) When we began this drawing we set aside one of each kit for that purpose.

The Triskelion is our best product announcement to date. We went through over 100 of them in the first 3 days! Oh, and before someone askes or comments, we are *still* shipping numbered kits (first batch of 100). This is because a large number of the kits we've sold are educational bulk pack kits and not a part of the standard production (they have no cover art)

jim

We went through over 100 of them in the first 3 days! Oh, and before someone askes or comments, we are *still* shipping numbered kits

OMG :eek: :eek: :eek:

Does that mean that I was supposed to save my numbered kit for 30 years and sell it on E-Bay for thousands.

I guess I screwed that up... I just opened it and built it ;)

oh, i *much* prefer that you build it. They *need* to fly!

If you're in a dark and quiet room and *carefully* cut the bag open, as the factory air escapes, you'll hear...

Fly me

:D

Originally posted by jflis

If you're in a dark and quiet room and *carefully* cut the bag open, as the factory air escapes, you'll hear...

Fly me

:D

Jim- do you personally whisper that into each bag as you seal it up?

chuck

I hear voices that wake me up in the middle of the night...

"Welcome to the Hotel California..."

No wait...

if you build it, it will fly

Once it's built, I ask myself, should I fly it at the local club launch, where smaller motors rule, or drive it 2 hours into the desert and let 'er rip?

Go the distance... :cool:

WW

Back