FlisKits: NSL outting

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jflis

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
FlisKits at NSL!

As has been discussed in another thread, FlisKits will be attending NSL-2004 in Hearne, Texas next week.

Seeing as we have family in San Antonio, we are leaving a bit early to spend a day or two there.

So... I will be unavailable from Monday, 24-May through Friday, June 4th. I will try to check in from time to time, but I will be severly limited in my net access.

Points of note:

- Our shipping department will remain open but lightly staffed. Order will go out in the order that they are received, but may be delayed by a day or two.

- If an item becomes OUT OF STOCK while I am away, there will be NO indication on the web site. If you order such an item, you will be informed of the stock problem and your order will have to wait for my return.

- All retailer and educational orders will be set aside until my return.

- All orders containing a Freedom Forge Missile kit will be set aside until my return.

- Be nice to my daughter (Jen). She's working hard and a lot has changed since she last did this... :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
See you folks in Texas! :)

NOt real *secret*, but I will have the boiler plates for the Shrike and the Farscape. I may also have the boiler plate for our next release slated for LDRS.

However, we hope to have some surprizes at NARAM this year :D

Shrox, are you going to be at NSL?

if so, be sure to look me up! :)
jim

Jim,

Wish I could be going there too! Say hello to all the Midwest folks for me, ok?

Hopefully I'll have something neat waiting for you in your mailbox when you get back! :)

Dave

And have a GREAT time Jim!

San Antonio, what a great place to have relatives! Had a chance to spend a little time there a few years back, the River Walk is something else. What a great place to just walk and take in the local atmosphere!

Latest posts

Back