FlisKits: November DOM entries posted!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jflis

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
The November DOM entries have been posted.

This sucks too! :D

So many great entries!!! so few 1st place prizes!!

Ah well, such is life! I hope to have a winner selected next week so stay tuned!

jim

Wow Jim...I bet you'll have to sleep on this one for a few days. Talk about fantastic designs!!! Holy cow! Great job to Michael Hoy, Jason Toft, and Jim Pierson. You guys did a fantastic job!

(Michael, if you frequent TRF drop me a PM or Email. We're looking for local Tampa fliers. I see you are from Florida.)

Ok...JIM...when are you going to post zee winners of dis contest??????????????? Please don't make me come up there and lay the smack-down on you! Oh, wait...PLEASE make me come up there...:D :D :D

Jason

Jim,

Don't make me offer Jason a ride up there! But seriously the selection is "Long Over Due". Just flip a coin twice or something.

Michael Hoy a.k.a. ZippyOgiveHead

Now, let's not interfere with Jim's highly technical and scientific judgment method.

(No, Jim! It's "eeny meeny MINY moe!")

I see that the contest judges have made theri selection!!:)

Congratulations Jetra2!! :D :)

whew! man that took forever, didn't it?? ;)

I keep waiting for a slow month so that I can get these things done on time, but the hand writing's on the wall.... ...we ain't GOTS no slow months!

So, I have to figure out a new way to get these entries processed, judged then posted!

Congratulations Jason!

I wanted to mention that James Pierson and Michael Hoy both had fantastic designs! Heck, folks, look back... all of our DOM entries have been fantastic!

And before anyone even *suggests* it, Jason's involvement in the TDD and such had absolutely NO leverage in this decision. so there! :)

Please Note: We have one entry for December so far with only about 2 weeks left to go, so git yer designs in!

Also, December 31st marks the close of the December DOM AND the close of the 2003 Design of the Year contest.

Looks like it's going to be a busy January too... :p

I have to second, or third or fourth Congratualtions to Jason. I do love scale type rockets myself and I got to see Jason's up close the other week and it's a fine one. Oh and Jim I'd like to enter the Dec. contest so expect my next entry in March or April :)

All I got to say is: :D :D :D

Seriously, though, there were some great designs this month. The one that I personally thought would win was Michael Hoy's Cargo Star. It has great lines, and the two stage design looks really cool! It's on my to-build list! Jim Pierson's Static Probe looks too complex with its three noses and scissor style fins. It would be cool to see painted!

Jim, thanks for such a great contest! I know its gotta be hard!

I guess the third time is the charm, eh?

Now time to win the Design of the Year! :D :D :D

Jason

I got something up my sleve for DEC it is something I wrote up with for a previous DOM.. but I got discouraged about something....

Back