FlisKits new Paper Rocket

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One other thing.

Jim, I too have thought these would be perfect for youth groups.
I have been planning on going to teach my niece's class about rocketry, and have been thinking of what all I want to do.
If the school or I could afford it, I would like to get some Rhino's for the class and then I could hand out Midnight Express's at the end as a gift, or have another build session. Now that the Caution is available, I have more options.
We could build Rhinos, and ME's, and hand out the Caution as a take home project.

Speaking of that, I was looking at the Rhino page the other day, and it mentions bulk packs and says to click the link, but there was no link. Was I missing something?

There are 22 kids in the class, so depending on funding, I may have them work in teams of 2 or individually, so I'll be looking to get 12 or 24 kits. The extra(s) would be for me to put a 24mm mmt into.

Tim

Tim,

We haven't got the "Educator Bulk Pack" program details all worked out yet (has been on the back burner since opening....) so we haven't got any information on the site. The fact that I call out a link that doesn't exist will be fixed later today :) thanx for bringing that to my attention.

At this time, we treat every bulk pack purchase on a case by case basis. Just send me an email with the number you want and when you want them and I will send you a quote on the discounted price. Let me know where they are shipping to and I will include the postage in the quote.

good stuff :) thanx folks!

As for sleeping...

...only when i *really* have to... LOL

Originally posted by jetra2
Caption for this one:

"Ooh, look! :eek: It matches the decor!"

:D :D :D

Jason

Very nice... ;) Dude, you didn't waste *any* time did you? :D I almost forgot about that version of the Porta Pad. Now all you need is the matching yellow controller. :)

I am just all bent out of shape because my darn HP 932C won't print in color. I've replaced the cartridge twice now. After about 15 pages or so it starts printing pink. I'm starting to grow a complex 'cause of it. :mad:

...now I'm going to have to raid the supply cabinet at work and get some yellow "Caution" tape for the streamer....

John

Has anyone flown there "Caution Rocket Launch in Progress" rocket yet??

I did mine just before noon, and just ahead of the snow. Flew it on an A8-3. Flies really nice, but my string holding the streamer must have been to weak because it broke about an inch from the shock cord. No problem though it landed in soft snow:)

I didn't get any pictures as I was alone in my efforts:( Oh well Next time I guess...........Larry

Sounds good Jim;

I'll let you know what we need after I set things up with the school. It may be a while though. Probably Spring.

Thanks,

Tim

Back