FLISKITS is Back

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Fliskits Tres 24 comes with one of those really fat shock cords to attach to the nosecone and parachute, and skinny kevlar shock cord that attaches to the engine mount. What is the best way to tie these very different cords together? See photos.

Thank you.

PS - cross posted in the recovery forum

Attachments

• cords 1.jpg
    cords 1.jpg
    805.9 KB · Views: 0
  • cords 2.jpg
    cords 2.jpg
    846.9 KB · Views: 0
Pleased to announce the reintroduction of the Decaffeinator! This is our other foam cup kit and is being sold with the glider, an "extra" cup so it can be constructed in the easier to transport two section configuration and a few shrouds pre-printed on sticky paper. Happy new year to everyone!
45548.jpeg

Pleased to announce the reintroduction of the Decaffeinator! This is our other foam cup kit and is being sold with the glider, an "extra" cup so it can be constructed in the easier to transport two section configuration and a few shrouds pre-printed on sticky paper. Happy new year to everyone!
View attachment 554633
Something a little different, not terribly difficult, and has a glider to boot. I'm in.

Side note, any prospects for restocking the Night Whisper soon?

View attachment 554633
...and ordered!

Just found out about the 29mm Deuces Wild and will definitely get one!

Related, I just started building the 18mm Deuce, but had taken the bt from the kit to send to a friend in need of one. I've since ordered more, but can anyone tell me the bt60 tube length?

20230109_225848.jpg

Just found out about the 29mm Deuces Wild and will definitely get one!

Related, I just started building the 18mm Deuce, but had taken the bt from the kit to send to a friend in need of one. I've since ordered more, but can anyone tell me the bt60 tube length?

View attachment 556238
Pretty sure it was 18", I'll check mine tomorrow.

After a long absence, we are very happy to report the Adfecta is now in stock! One of our goals in 2023 was to return a few more dormant kits to the product line and here is a very cool one. Took some education in CNC programming and here we are!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230429-205710_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230429-205710_Gallery.jpg
    559.7 KB · Views: 0
After a long absence, we are very happy to report the Adfecta is now in stock! One of our goals in 2023 was to return a few more dormant kits to the product line and here is a very cool one. Took some education in CNC programming and here we are!
That's a wild looking design

Fliskits will once again be sponsoring an alphabet race at LDRS 24. Rules are simple
1. Successfully fly and recover rockets flown from A thru G in order.
2. Rocket must be brought back to Fitkits booth with engine intact. Damaged rockets are not considered Successful.
3. Only 1 rocket at a time.
4. No staging for double motors
5. 1st one to G wins

Rockets do not have to be Fliskit kits

1st Prize $100 cash, trophy and bragging rites
2nd Place $50 cash

Back