FLISKITS is Back

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All inventories should be updated now. If you don't see something you want, please let us know

All inventories should be updated now. If you don't see something you want, please let us know
Great. Thank you. How about a Nell? I was looking to get one of those, too. Looks like you're out of stock.

Thanks. I placed my order this evening with a request in the notes for a Nell if you can kit it up before my order’s ready for shipping. Let me know if that will work.

The day has finally arrived! Our first new kit since taking over FlisKits...
Limited quantities of the GigaBucks are available on the website! Check it out - laser cut fins, waterslide decals, 24mm power and an adapter to use 18mm engines as well.
13795.jpeg

Ah, should have checked the website first before asking that.
Great looking kit.
Also any chance of stocking Micro Maxx parts (tubes, nose cones, centering rings, transitions, etc.) for the MX scratch builders?
Only one vendor has these, with a limited selection.
I see an opportunity for you guys.

I love futuristic or unique models, and certainly Fliskits has many. And challenging builds.

My favorite is Decim8. I was going to order a kit, but when I got around to ordering Flistkits had gone out of business.

I was happy to see that you have brought the business back to life, and I wish you success.

Do you plan on bringing Decim8 back?

I'm super happy too see that the company is back and seems to be doing well. I have my share of kits from when Jim ran the biz and I love them. But now that things are up and running again what I am hoping most to see again is the selection of pre packaged cluster and canted motor mount kits. Those were awesome. Any chance you will be bringing those back?

Andrew

Speaking of the Deuces Wild; did the two DW's from the 50 state launch tour ever show up?

Back