FLISKITS is Back

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cyber Monday sale

Avalear $2 off
Corona $3 off
Nomad $5 off
Mystic $2 off
Stingray $3 off
Morning Star $3 off
Shadowlord $3 off

The just advertised that the Deuce’s Wild is back. I remember doing the CT leg of the Tour de Deuce US Tour. Lots of shot glasses in that box.

Announcing the FlisKits Tres 24! This upscale of the classic FlisKits Tres flies on 3x24mm motors and stands nearly 5 ft tall. $53.95

We are accepting preorders on the web site now as final parts are gathered. Please check us out at www.fliskits.com for more details
thumbnail

I don’t think I ever considered how crazy it would be to build that thing...

That sounds like a challenge, if I ever heard one!

I just ordered my Nell.
Care to drag race in the spring/summer?

a

P.S.: Tesla and Borealis are coming back later this year!

On sale now until next Sunday

Cheetah - $13.25
Flea - $5.50
Juliet - $6.00
Nomad - $26.00
Pheord X-150 - $9.00
Stingray - $13.40

Happy to announce the reintroduction of the Celtic Thunder! This one is near and dear to Ray's heart as he did the design and when Jim saw an upscale flying at one of the NERRFs, we struck up a conversation that led to this design becoming the 10th Anniversary kit. On sale for only $10.00 for the next month or until we run out of parts to make them .

1587990905776.png
1587990905776.png

Today, we add the Trifecta to the list of available kits! Lots of fun to fly, a good challenge to build. A number of Micro-to-the-MAXX kits have also been restocked, so check out www.FlisKits.com

1590492876795.png

Awesome! I have been hoping this kit was going to come back. I love the look of it and have always wanted one. Now that my build pile has shrunk to almost nothing thanks to the ‘Rona, I will definitely be buying this very soon.

Hi, just bought a bunch of micro maxx kits from you and wanted to thank you for the free stands you threw in. Much appreciated! I'll be back as more stuff gets reintroduced. I trust your little Saturn V flies better than the plastic Quest one.

We are happy to report that the website is back up and running. Thank you again for the notification. We wish we could point to a root cause, but we are still investigating

It's been out of stock for a while. I've been interested in this kit (and the 2-stage upgrade) too.
I flew my Corona II at a club launch this summer - absolutely perfect flight - Jim Flis designed some really good rockets. Worth getting one when you can.

It's been out of stock for a while. I've been interested in this kit (and the 2-stage upgrade) too.
If the guys at FlisKits can provide the kit read the instructions closely- the steps for 2-stage version aren’t tricky but you do need to be fairly precise with the assembly - I was a bit complacent doing the work while watching TV and nearly messed mine up. The tubes, mounts, blocks and fins for the sustainer fin can and booster have a certain arrangement, follow the instructions and it’s a snap. Let your mind wander watching Kill Bill and you’ll be lucky you can adjust everything before the glue sets!

I know we have all heard it before, but Fliskits is also announcing a "Black Friday" promotion. Spend $25 or more and take 20% off your total order. BlackFriday2020 is the coupon code and if the system behaves, the discount should be automatically applied. Sale starts Thursday at midnight and runs through end of day on the 30th. Fist 50 orders only

Back