FlisKits, Inc., model rocket kits and accessories

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jflis

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
FlisKits is a proud manufacturer of unique and exciting model rocket kits for beginners to very advanced and everything in between!

We have sport models, futuristic, clusters, multi-stage, gliders, helicopter, scale and SO much more! We also have an incredibly large selection of Micro to the MAXX kits that make use of the very small (6mm) Micromaxx motors (1/8A).

In addition to this you will find a wide array of parts and accessories including engine mount kits, body tubes, balsa nose cones and everything else you may need to build and repair model rockets! This included micro size parts for your 6mm micro builds.

We also have some fun accessories such as t-shirts, coffee mugs and more.

Check us out, you won't be sorry! :)
jim

FlisKits is a proud manufacturer of unique and exciting model rocket kits for beginners to very advanced and everything in between!

We have sport models, futuristic, clusters, multi-stage, gliders, helicopter, scale and SO much more! We also have an incredibly large selection of Micro to the MAXX kits that make use of the very small (6mm) Micromaxx motors (1/8A).

In addition to this you will find a wide array of parts and accessories including engine mount kits, body tubes, balsa nose cones and everything else you may need to build and repair model rockets! This included micro size parts for your 6mm micro builds.

We also have some fun accessories such as t-shirts, coffee mugs and more.

Check us out, you won't be sorry! :)
jim
Jim, I see you're a new member. Is your company a new company as well?
;):eek::D

wow Jim, you've been a member since yesterday and you only have 7 posts? :D

Jim is not only a mad posting machine but a first class dealer with excellant products. Good to see ya again Mr Flis :)
Cheers
fred

To those that don't know about Mr. Jim Flis. On the old version of TRF, Jim had everyone beat with posts by about 10,000 posts or so. I believe his actual post count was over 15,000, give or take.

That combined with his company and his products make for a winning combination!

To those that don't know about Mr. Jim Flis. On the old version of TRF, Jim had everyone beat with posts by about 10,000 posts or so. I believe his actual post count was over 15,000, give or take.

That combined with his company and his products make for a winning combination!

He broke 15k?

Wow - I thought he was down in the 13k range or so. Either way, he had everyone else beat by a fairly good margin...

Regardless, he is a top notch vendor, and has excellent products. Quite the artist with the pumpkins as well.

Back