FlisKits in Westford, MA dec 6th

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jflis

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
For all New Englanders and those visiting New England the first week of December...

FlisKits will have a booth set up at the Westford Academy Holiday Bazaar on the 6th of December from 9am till 3pm. Westford Academy is located on 30 Patten Road in Westford, MA.

If you want to take advantage of your last chance to save on shipping, visit our booth at the bazaar and shop your heart out!

The Westford Academy Holiday Bazaar is one of the largest in the area attracting hundreds of local area crafters bringing a wide array of holiday decorations and gift ideas. FlisKits was so well received in 2002 that we registered for this year as well.

Come on out, enjoy the day and see what this bazaar has to offer! Maybe you can start *and* finish your holiday shopping in one quick trip!

Directions to the Westford Academy can be found at: https://wa.westford.mec.edu/Athletics/directions2.htm

See you there!

For those of you who have expressed an interest in coming out to the bazaar, i just got word that it IS STILL ON...

Snow or shine, it's open all day tomorrow (9-3), so come on down!

(man, it's gonna be brutal! LOL)

jim

It was a good day. The snow was falling, but it wasn't so bad.

Many of the exhibitors opted to cancel, which was fine. It left more customers for the rest of us.

What I love about doing holiday craft fairs like this is the look we get from dad's and young boys... "Hey, something for ME!" :D No ribbon, no beads, no pastels... just power, fire and smoke! LOL

Made lots of educational contacts as well. Here's a pix my wife took of our booth

Back