Fliskits Freebe

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crashinj

Reaction score
:cool: Just finished Fliskits freebe the lil paper Midnight Express. Fun lil ship, should be interesting to fly. Then today got 3 kits from Jim in the mail. Now if only I could order my USS Grissom!

Crashin J

Originally posted by crashinj
:cool: Just finished Fliskits freebe the lil paper Midnight Express. Fun lil ship, should be interesting to fly. Then today got 3 kits from Jim in the mail. Now if only I could order my USS Grissom!

Crashin J

Just curious, but what 3 kits did you get? I just got my Richter Recker today! Wow, it looks mammoth in the bag! I can already feel the rumble in the bag. (Think of Jumanji. :D )

My Midnight Express is semi-built. I kinda got frustrated trying to roll the body tube. Hopefully it will be ready soon to travel with me to Whitakers.

:D Well, I got the Practor, Tumbleweed, and the Corona.:) I love the looks of them, and Jim makes one heck of a good rocket/kit!:D I've got the Tumbleweek built, waiting for painting and finishing., I think its just so darn cute!;)

I've built the Dueces Wild, which is a great flyer, actually its become my favorite rocket! I've also got a Richter Recker but have not started it. I've also got a USS Grissom on order, so you can see I sorta like Jim's kits. Now I see you can order parts from him and need to check that out.

Crashin J

Hey Jim,

Ever think about posting the instructions for your kits online? This will be useful for people like me who is debating wether or not to tap into my AP money to buy a Grissom. Seeing the instructions and how it is built would be a major deciding factor ;).

well, no....

...i can't see posting instructions to our kits...

but you bring up a good point, I may post *snipets* of the instructions with the kit description.

Also, we feel that the skill level helps to define the level that the instructions (and, hence, assembly) are. A skill level 4 kit will take you a lot longer than a skill level 1 or 2...

jim

How about a promo video :)? We all can chip in clips from our Fliskits launches... and make a video :D. I'm sorry; so many ideas . . . I need to vent :p

Back