FlisKits December DOM

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jflis

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
It's December 27th, time's running out for the close of the December DOM and the 2003 DOY !!

Currently we only have one entry in the December contest. Only 4 more days left to enter!

jim

I made my entry :)

Would two entries make is easier or harder for you ;)...

I can't wait to find out how my rocket scored :D

Good Luck to all entrants of this months DOM! I'm personally excited to see them!

Jason

So what is the final count for the DEC DOM? I hope they will be on the site soon. I can't wait to see the designs entered ;)...

* Patience my young apprentice *

The December DOM is closed with 2 entries. Details of the entries should be up this weekend so stay tuned!

Come on Jim! I wanna see the entries! Youse gots till the middle of January before I sick Lenny and Carl on ya! I gots connections!

:D :D :D

Jason

Originally posted by jetra2
Come on Jim! I wanna see the entries! Youse gots till the middle of January before I sick Lenny and Carl on ya! I gots connections!

:D :D :D

Jason

SHEESH! :D

The December DOM entries have been posted.

The winner will be announced, oh, somtime 'round March (maybe even in '04) :p

that's a, I say, that's a joke, son.

Listen up, boy!

Congratulations to Doug Gardei as the winner of the December 2003 Design of the month contest!

You can read all about it here: https://fliskits.com/services/01services_dom_fs.htm

We are now in the process of selecting the winner of the FIRST Design of the Year contest. No promises as to when that announcement will be made (so there :) )

It was a STUNNING first year for the DOM contests. Great entries, great fun and a WHOLE lotta pressure (well for us, picking the winners!). I am looking forward to even more entries for 2004, so get yer pencils sharpened and get to it!

Shortly there will also be an announcement for a new contest, perhaps for the March time frame, so keep watch!

jim

Back