FlisKits: Cougar 440 going end of life!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jflis

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
The FlisKits Cougar 440 competition streamer duration model (sister to the Cougar 660) will be going end of life next month (or while supplies last).

Originally announced in 2002, the Cougar family has been a fun and exciting kit in our overall arsenal of model rocket kits, but it is time to make room for new and exciting kits on the horizon.

In that light, the Cougar 440 is slated for going out of production on Feb 28th, 2010 and will be available until then or when our current inventory is exhausted.

jim

Sheesh. This one has been on my mental "to buy" list for a while. Now I might just have to put together an order before they're all gone. (If I have any money left after working on another project.)

Wow, that was quick...

The Cougar 440 is now out of production. Thank you all for your continued support! :)

Just out of curiosity, since this is now OOP, will it remain proprietary, or will you make plans available on your website (or through Jimz)?

Just out of curiosity, since this is now OOP, will it remain proprietary, or will you make plans available on your website (or through Jimz)?

I'm looking to make the plans available. Keep watch (I've had a lot of requests for this), but it won't happen right away.

jim

Back