FlisKits: Birthday celebration 2004!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CONGRATULATIONS to Bob Morstadt of Utah! He is our newest winner and wins a Praetor model rocket kit!

Next up is the NSL-2003 Anniversary Kit, the Drake!!

jim

CONGRATULATIONS to Jacob Worrell of Arizona! He is our newest winner and wins a Drake model rocket kit!

Next up is one of our newest releases, the FarScape!

jim

CONGRATULATIONS to Bruce Thomas of Edmonton (Canada)! He is our newest winner and wins a FarScape model rocket kit!

Next up is the 3 stage NOMAD!

Only 6 more drawings left! If you haven't gotten your name in yet, you are running out of time! :)

jim

What???

No FL winner yet??? Oh well, I'm sure you really don't want to send any kits to this hurricane ravaged state anyway.:D :D :D

Congrats to those that did win.:)

CONGRATULATIONS to Jason Delorie of New Hampshire! He is our newest winner and wins a Nomad model rocket kit!

Next up is the Tres!

Only 5 more drawings left! If you haven't gotten your name in yet, you are running out of time!

jim

Yea, I thought about that as I was writing it last night :) I was tickled to see his name come up. I love it when the kids win :)

CONGRATULATIONS to Andrew Grippo of Louisiana! He is our newest winner and wins a Tres model rocket kit!

Next up is the U.S.S. Grissom, pride of the United Solar Planetary Federation!

jim

Sorry to disappoint *some* of you... ;)

CONGRATULATIONS to Fred Hall of Oregon! He is our newest winner and wins a U.S.S. Grissom model rocket kit!

Next up is the Richter Recker!

jim

CONGRATULATIONS to Don Altschwager of Iowa! He is our newest winner and wins a Richter Recker model rocket kit!

Next up is our newest kit, the Triskelion!

jim

Originally posted by jflis
CONGRATULATIONS to Don Altschwager of Iowa! He is our newest winner and wins a Richter Recker model rocket kit!

Next up is our newest kit, the Triskelion!

jim

"I am Galt, the master thrall. You are to be trained and spend the rest of your lives here."

I wonder if you can set your own currency in an eBay auction??? Would be a hoot when I auction off production #1 if I could set the bidding in Quatloo's... :D

Back