FlisKits at NARAM!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jflis

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
FlisKits will be attending NARAM at the end of the month and we're gonna have some fun!

• Some time over the weekend (and perhaps again during the week) we're going to launch our UFFO Rainbow (see attached image) :)
  • FlisKits is introducing THREE new kits (see next few bullets)
  • First new kit: NARAM Commemorative kit, the Trifecta! 13mm three stage saucer design (see pix).
  • Next new kit: dooDAD - Skill level 1 kit using our Jig Tech fins. Special features: Minimum diameter 18mm (1/2A - C motors) and basswood fins (for a sturdier build)
  • Last new kit: Buck Shot - micro model based on the BT-5 and abuot 6" long with a ring fin. very kewl!

FlisKits will have our full booth there with plenty of every kit in our catalog. We will be bringing SOME accessories, but certainly not all (and very few parts). If there is something specific that you would like us to bring for you, please send me an email and I will be sure to pack it up and bring it along!

In support of NARAM, FlisKits is making the following donations (read carefully, cuz YOU could get something! :) ):

• In your registration packet you will find a RAFFLE COUPON! See below for details:
  • We will have a raffle drawing (done ahead of time) where we will have the following prizes:
  • 1 GRAND prize of Any Kit in our catalog!
  • 50 First Prizes: Free Trifecta kit
  • 50 SECOND prizes: $6 off any purchase at NARAM
  • up to 99 THIRD Prizes: $3 off any purchase at NARAM
  • Every coupon will be a winner! Stop by the FlisKits booth to see what YOU have won!
  • In addition to the coupon, FlisKits is donating the following items:
  • 200 range box stickers (hope to get them done in time for the registration packets)
  • Bulk pack of the new dooDad model for the auction

Hope to see you there!
jim

DSC00146.jpg

DSC00375.JPG

DSC00376.JPG

header.gif

DSC00414.jpg

Last edited:
WOW!:eyepop: Wish I was a bit closer and be able to go to NARAM!

Sure makes one proud to have such a supporting fellow in the hobby! Bravo, Jim, BRAVO!:cheers::clap:

FlisKits will be attending NARAM at the end of the month and we're gonna have some fun!

Hope to see you there!
jim

Jim,

Not that you don't have anything else to do (and I don't want to be a pest), but I sent you a couple emails about NARAM last week. Did you get them?

Cool the Trifecta's coming out! I was just think the other day that it's about time for the Flis summer releases neat stuff!

Jim,

Not that you don't have anything else to do (and I don't want to be a pest), but I sent you a couple emails about NARAM last week. Did you get them?

John,

Not that I recall.... COuld you please resend to the sales mail box?

thanks
jim

• First new kit: NARAM Commemorative kit, the Trifecta! 13mm three stage saucer design (see pix).
I thought the Trifecta was 18mm :p

Though you should make some rockets to take advantage of the re-release of the A10-0T :)

If you driving 81 through PA, should stop by and visit your buddy :D

[/LIST]
I thought the Trifecta was 18mm :p

Though you should make some rockets to take advantage of the re-release of the A10-0T :)

If you driving 81 through PA, should stop by and visit your buddy :D

The Trifecta began as an 18mm but was downgraded as it couldn't take the stresses of a 3 X C6 launch... :)

Back