FlisKits announces THREE new products!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jflis

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
FlisKits is proud to announce 3 new products to their growing line of exciting model rocket kits!

FlisKits is proud to announce the TRES model rocket kit!
Featuring a triple canted motor cluster, this cousin to the famous Deuce's Wild! will certainly attract attention at your next launch!

You surprised them with the Deuce, now SHOCK them with the Tres!

FlisKits is also proud to announce the Long OverDue model rocket kit!
Answering the requests of hundreds of customers to find a way to make the OverDue promotional kit available for retail sale, FlisKits introduces the "Stretch Limo" version of this most unique kit!

FlisKits is ALSO proud to announce the FlisFleet 2003 collection of model rocket kits!
Featuring all seven kits introduced in calendar year 2003, this fleet includes the Drake, U.S.S. Grissom, Long OverDue, Tres, Nomad, Rhino and the ever popular A.C.M.E. Spitfire! All at a 10% discount over individual kit prices!

All of these new products are available NOW for Pre-Order!

NOTE: Please see the Pre-Ordering restrictions on our ORDERING page (The OverDue promotion does not apply on Pre-Orders)

I would be ordering, but the person with a credit card wants to look at it with me... Jeez.

Here is a shipping update folks (customers who have ordered will be receiving a broadcast email tonight)

We have updated our web site to reflect a slight delay. Due to the holidays, some needed material for these kits (as well as some for the Deuce and Rhino) have been delayed.

We have pushed the Tres and Long OverDue out 1 week, till Friday of next week.

Now the GOOD news :)
We have heard from several of our vendors and have verified shipment of certain material and we are expecting the bulk of our material tomorrow and are hoping to be able to ship Long OverDue orders Mon or Tues of next week and Tres orders Tues or Wed.

We will keep our 1 week delay up because until the material is actually in my hand... ...well you know :)

jim

Can someone loan me the money to buy a Tres, and Long Overdue?:D I seem to be sort on cash untill after Christmas.:mad: Jim ya want to give them to me for a Christmas present? Well had to try. hehe

CrashinJ

well a very large shipment of much needed items arrived today and Kathy and I spent the day and half the night preparing products.

We now have restocked the out of stock Rhino kits, Deuce's Wild! kits and BT-60 parts department.

We also have the newly announced Long OverDue ready to ship. We expect the Tres to be ready later this week.

We will commence shipping out orders that contain these items. Orders containing Tres model rocket kits should start shipping before the end of the week.

Stay tuned for a web update tomorrow!

jim

Sweet! I learned about the Long Overdue over pizza back in August. I can't wait untill I actually get it!

The Long OverDue has begun shipping.

If you have ordered a Long OverDue and have not received notification of it shipping it is either because your on the list for tomorrows shipment *or* your order also contains a Tres model rocket kit.

We expect Tres to be shipping Thursday

jim

I just got my Long Overdue today. I was very please to see that I had gotten number 9!:D That's the first time I 've gotten a single digit kit. Even when I bought a Spitfire at NARAM, I got like number 34.

I think Jim knew that I wouldn't build a single digit kit so he knew I'm gonna get another one.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by jflis
The Long OverDue has begun shipping.

If you have ordered a Long OverDue and have not received notification of it shipping it is either because your on the list for tomorrows shipment *or* your order also contains a Tres model rocket kit.

We expect Tres to be shipping Thursday

jim

So... is my order on its way? :)

Originally posted by n3tjm
So... is my order on its way? :)

unfortunately no... :(

One critical part has not yet arrived. It has been shipped and we are putting a tracer on it to see what's up (it should have been here wednesday). As soon as it comes in (this afternoon??) I will drop a note in here. I would expect to be able to get orders shipping within a few (business) hours of receiving the parts.

jim

Jim, LOL!

Don't ya just love this part?

I pace and drive my wife crazy!

sandman

Originally posted by sandman
Jim, LOL!

Don't ya just love this part?

I pace and drive my wife crazy!

sandman

LOL yea my wife just looks at me, not daring to say *any*thing... Actually, it isn't Kathy I drive nuts, it's Brian with constant phone calls and email messages... LOL

The thing that kills me is each and every time I **seem** to afford plenty of time for ordering then something always seems to happen.... ARGH!

Ok... well... I'll will get my Fliskits fix soon enough I guess :D

You should be getting your fix early next week guy :D

The Tres and The FlisFleet 2003 are now shipping!

Our website has been updated to reflect this and orders are being accepted.

Starting tomorrow morning, the first batch of orders will be going out the door. We expect that we will be finished shipping the pre-orders by Tuesday. We will be sending you an email as your order gets shipped, so stay tuned.

We have a *very* large number of orders that we have to satisfy. We will be shipping in chronological order (FIFO) and will get them out as fast as we can.

I wish to thank everyone here who has placed a pre-order for our kits. It shows a trust in our company and the people behind it and that is greatly appreciated and very much noticed.

This current product roll-out has exceeded expectations and brought many new customers to our door. As a close to 2003, we could not have asked for better. We can only hope to match the excitement and fun for 2004

Thank you all and have a wonderful holiday and prosperous New Year!

:) :) :) :)

Jim... did you realize you now have 2500 posts? This is my 1550th post.. I am only 950 shy of you ;)

No fair! You *started* before me!!! oh, wait... nevermind...

LOL :D

well it was a good feeling getting nearly 40 kits out this morning. Looks like we're on target to get all of the pre-orders off the dock by Tuesday.

Stay tuned!

Now for the *next* batch of announcements... :D
jim

You have a "dock"?

Cool! What kinda boat do ya have?

sandman:D

The postman JUST dropped off my Tres!!

With great anticipation, I opened the box.....

The kit looks great!! It has two full length 18" body tubes, so it will be pretty large as well. I am most impressed and just cannot help thinking that $20.00 is a deal for such a good sized rocket. :)

Included was a foldout 2003 Fliskits fall catalog, and a letter with Tour de Deuce letterhead. The collector in me is going crazy!! (Do you see ANY vintage letters signed by Vern on EBAY?) I will be adding all of this stuff to my Fliskits collection..... ;)

I already have another Tres on its way to actually build and fly!! :rolleyes:

Great job Jim!!!

Back