FlisKits announces the FarScape!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jflis

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Newswire: NARAM City, VA: FlisKits is proud to announce the latest exciting model rocket kit, the FarScape!

Featuring silk-screened waterslide decals, ducted ejection and a simply Fantastic look all her own, the FarScape is available today!

Visit https://fliskits.com/ for more details and buy yours today!

jim

I'd get one, but there's one thing that I don't have that's hindering me getting one.... $$$.. :D

These are definitely gonna be big sellers for Jim. I already have a stock order in for some.

I already ordered mine. This is one unique looking rocket! It looks like a great build too!

So does this thing come with a protective transport case? Cause knowing me I will Fill n Finish, buff, and polish the antennas only to have one snap off on its way to the range. I'll about lose my mind then!

I provide a hint (given to me by a valued customer :) ) about using 150 pound monofiliment fishin line for the details, instead of the provided basswood.

great idea!
jim

Woohoo! I got my FarScape yesterday. It's packed away with some of my more cherished items (ie - baby pictures, external hard drive with all of my pics backed up, Air Force memorabilia and photos, etc.) I figure if the apartment blows away at least I'll have a FarScape with me. :D

Back