FlisKits announces new retailers

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jflis

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
FlisKits is proud to announce several new retailers that have signed on to carry FlisKits products.

We hope to have detailed information up on our site shortly, but for now I would like to welcome:

Hobby Express Inc of Cranberry Twp, PA

VideoRocketry of SanRafael, CA

Pratt Hobby Shop of Georgetown, MA (NOT to be confused with Pratt Hobbies of VA)

The Rocket Garden of Brighton, CO

The Science Education Center of Wichita KS

t-rocketry of Fulda Germany (our first German vendor!)

Vertical Force Rocketry of Woodbridge, VA

What's Up Hobbies of Santee, CA

Zeppelin Hobbies of Riverdale, NJ

Wildman Rocketry

RS Rocketry of LaPorte, IN

Sirius Rocketry of Neenah, WI

Welcome to one and all. Please take the opportunity to visit and purchase from these fine retailers.

jim

Jim,
Glad to see the Cranbery Twp shop finally got off their butts! I took in a packaged Tres and Rhino to show them in January (or maybe late December?) and left my catalog. I had talked to them about you before, but they never seemed to move. I was in there last week and they seem to be getting low already. Sold out of Tres, Ricter Recker, Acme, etc. Looking forward to buying without shipping!

Looks like I have a new retailer nearby also...Vertical Force Rocketry. This is a good thing!

Doug,

Nope haven't heard from them. Been too busy to be chasing hobby shops though I will be assigning the job of "sales rep" to Kathy and she will be hitting them, one at a time, across the country starting in the next couple of months. :)

We're very pleased with the turnout of retailers, but when they all order in the same week... LOL

jim

Cool, I was just at Zeppelin hobbies last week! Next time I'm there I'll check out your stuff!

Glenn

Jim, around these parts Hobby Lobby is the only dealer to carry a significant line of rocket kits. They have just about every Estes kit and lots of Centuri kits. I know the big retail chains are a pain in the a__ to get into but it sure would be nice to see Fliskits hanging there!

I got my first 2 FlisKits (Tres and A.C.M.E. Spitfire) about a month before my local vendor (What's Up Hobbies) got theirs for sale, and I had my kits built for the first weekend they were on sale at a launch. It was almost like we had it planned! New kits for sale... see one get launched today!

WW

Originally posted by stevem
Jim, around these parts Hobby Lobby is the only dealer to carry a significant line of rocket kits. They have just about every Estes kit and lots of Centuri kits. I know the big retail chains are a pain in the a__ to get into but it sure would be nice to see Fliskits hanging there!

It can be tough. Not so much a PITA, more of a set of logistics and finding the time to do it. I know the proceedure and have to find the time to make the right contacts and get the ball rolling. If anyone knows someone from HL corporate and would like to introduce me to them or visa versa, it would help get the ball rolling.

We are well prepared to supply a large chain hobby shop.

Originally posted by wwattles
I got my first 2 FlisKits (Tres and A.C.M.E. Spitfire) about a month before my local vendor (What's Up Hobbies) got theirs for sale, and I had my kits built for the first weekend they were on sale at a launch. It was almost like we had it planned! New kits for sale... see one get launched today!

WW

Now, *that's* what I like to hear! :) and I bet they were thrilled with the coincidence too. kewl :D

Yeah... now if only I could get him to give me some discounts for advertising...

:p

WW

Back