FlisKits Announcement: New Centering Rings

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jflis

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
FlisKits would like to announce the addition of two new centering rings to our large and growing array of model rocketry components! :)

Just now added are the following:

CRF-55-70 for centering a BT-55 inside a BT-70. These come FOUR to a package (instead of 6 like the other rings) and retail for $1.95

CRF-60-70 for centering a BT-60 inside a BT-70. These come FOUR to a package (instead of 6 like the other rings) and retail for $1.95

Keep watch for more fun and excitement from FlisKits!
:)
jim

[insert Homer voice]

mmmmmm....centering rings.....mmmmmmmm

[/homer voice]

Dang Jim! Let me get some money before ya release something new, ok!? Sheesh man...when I get a job...my first paycheck is going for a shopping spree at Fliskits! I'm gonna order bunches and bunches! :D :D :D

Thank you for filling this MUCH MUCH needed void in LPR components!

Jason

Originally posted by jflis

CRF-60-70 for centering a BT-60 inside a BT-70. These come FOUR to a package (instead of 6 like the other rings) and retail for $1.95

Keep watch for more fun and excitement from FlisKits!
:)
jim

What's neat about the CRF-60-70 is that one can neatly arrange 3 18mm MMTs in the BT60 now centered in the BT70. Very neat indeed. (I just let out the biggest sigh over here because I am now conflicted with choices on what to build! :rolleyes: :D :D :D )

Originally posted by eugenefl
What's neat about the CRF-60-70 is that one can neatly arrange 3 18mm MMTs in the BT60 now centered in the BT70. Very neat indeed. (I just let out the biggest sigh over here because I am now conflicted with choices on what to build! :rolleyes: :D :D :D )

man, you let the cat outta the bag :D I hope to have just *that* engine mount kit (EMK3-18-70) out in the next month or so....

:D

Originally posted by jflis
man, you let the cat outta the bag :D I hope to have just *that* engine mount kit (EMK3-18-70) out in the next month or so....

:D

Oops! Sorry Jim! What else can one do with a BT60/BT70 CR? Hey, someone was bound to say it! LOL! Sorry it was only less than a day after your announcement. Cool though! Bring it on. Variety is wonderful for this hobby.

Jim,
I build a lot of stuff around the BT 80. Any future plans in that direction?

yep...

Not for the moment though. We're very busy with our new introductions and the rapidly approaching flying season (Heck, NARCON is only 6-7 weeks away!).

But the BT-80 and a family of centering rings is on the planning board. Stay tuned.

SLEEP!!!??? we don't need no stinkin' sleep!

LOL

Back