FlisKits: Announcement: Free Download model rocket kit!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jflis

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
FlisKits would like to announce a new section on our site.

Free Stuff!

And we're begining with a free download of a FlisKits original, model rocket kit. That's right, a model rocket kit you can download.

The Midnight Express is a Skill Level 2 model rocket kit that comes *nearly* complete in a pdf file that prints out onto a single sheet of card-stock on your ink jet printer. The only other material you need to complete this model is a shock cord, streamer and clay weight!

Two patterns (one pre-printed and one blank) and highly detailed FlisKits instructions are available for download.

Go to https://fliskits.com/ and click the "Free Stuff" button in the top header.

Keep watch in this area for other interesting freebees from FlisKits!

feedback and photos are *most* welcome!

jim

I have just printed this free kit out (3:36pm Does this make me the first?) Henway, It looks neat, I will try to build it tonight!!

Thanks Jim!!

MAN, youse guys is *FAST*

:)

Let me know what you think and I would love pix to add to the ones i've taken!

jim

Astronboy: Had you sent me pix of your Midnight Express?

Someone sent me some nice pix and i had a hic-cup in email and lost it....

would love to get it back for our site!

jim

:D Here is a tip from Jim himself! When you print out your Midnight Express use photo paper! I did, and wow, what a difference! Also if your using a InkJet printer you need to clear coat other wise it will run. Ok, got to get back on mine which I just started, nose cone is next.

Crashin J

Back