FlisKits 7th Anniversary right around the corner!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jflis

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Man, time sure flies when you're busy as all git'out! :)

September will mark the 7th year of operation for FlisKits with our actual anniversary on the 16th of the month.

FlisKits will be celebrating with month long specials and drawings and will highlight the month with our annual Anniversary Launch hosted by CMASS in Amesbury Mass on Saturday, September 19th from 10am - 4pm.

The launch will feature cake, free kits for the kids (under 16), a contest type event for one of any kit in our catalog for flying the most FlisKits model rocket kits, and cake

(note: the cake alone is worth the day on the field :) )

Details will follow shortly, so keep watch and help us celebrate 7 wonderful and exciting years of FlisKits model rocketry!

jim

PS: We'll have cake...
:)

The 'wool or copper' anniversary! ;) Wow, time sure does fly! Seems like it was just yesterday it was the 'candy' anniversary and just a bit ago it was the 'wood' anniversary!:roll: Congrats Jim! :D

The 'wool or copper' anniversary! ;) Wow, time sure does fly! Seems like it was just yesterday it was the 'candy' anniversary and just a bit ago it was the 'wood' anniversary!:roll: Congrats Jim! :D
So what will be in the cake - wool or copper?

I'm sure that you are looking forward to this anniversary, but I'm wondering about the next one...linens and lace. :eyepop: :confused:

For Mrs. MarkII and I, our Coral anniversary is starting to come into view, off in the distance. :rolleyes:

MarkII

Jim congratulations on your 7th Anniversary!!! What an accomplishment and one you should be proud of!

I'm looking forward to the specials!

As for the cake, maybe you should freeze-dry it and send that out too, so we can all feel like we're there with you guys.

Well, here's my kind of cake...

And here too!

They are both very fattening... to my build pile! :D

MarkII

Life is uncertain, so eat dessert first.

Well, here's my kind of cake...

And here too!

They are both very fattening... to my build pile! :D

MarkII

Life is uncertain, so eat dessert first.

Good choice! :)

We plan on having our web site announcement about the 7th anniversary specials up this weekend, so keep watch!

Now I have to design a cake... (Never really thought about "cake design" as a part of running a model rocket company, but here I am... LOL)

jim

Now I have to design a cake... (Never really thought about "cake design" as a part of running a model rocket company, but here I am... LOL)

I can see it now at Michaels Craft Store . . . "Wilton Cake Decorating Class 101 by Jim Flis"

jim

Duty calls!

For my son's 5th bday, I took a picture of my son's Fat Boy to the bakery and the baker did the rest. It turned out great.

Jim:

You should cruse down the the CATO launch on the 12th of sept for our picnic. Don't forget we're at the new field (see catorockets.org for map) so it should be closer!

rick

Jim:

You should cruse down the the CATO launch on the 12th of sept for our picnic. Don't forget we're at the new field (see catorockets.org for map) so it should be closer!

rick

I may just do that! I will keep you posted.
jim

Back