FlisKits 7th Anniversary Celebration!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jflis

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
FlisKits is proud to be celebrating their 7th anniversary throughout the month of September 2009!

Opened on September 16th, 2002 FlisKits has grown tremendously over the past 7 years, both in product offering as well as world-wide brand recognition.

Join us throughout the month of September where we will be offering free range box stickers with every order, a prize raffle drawing (no purchase necessary) and FREE SHIPPING throughout the month of September!

Details can be found on our web site by clicking WHAT'S NEW!

Enjoy and thank you for 7 years of the most exciting growth we could have ever imagined!

The gang at FlisKits

Just a quick FYI, the shipping on the FlisKits web site has been set to zero, so order early , order often! :)

jim

Just a quick FYI, the shipping on the FlisKits web site has been set to zero, so order early , order often! :)

jim

Hey, Jim, ya got my banner that I forgot at NARAM?

Do I get free shipping and a free range box sticker too?:D

Hey, Jim, ya got my banner that I forgot at NARAM?

Do I get free shipping and a free range box sticker too?:D

Yep, I have your banner :) I had forgotten about it... I will try to get it out to you later this week. As for shipping, I wouldn't charge you for that anyway :)

I will be in touch!
jim

Don't forget to enter our contest for a $75 gift certificate!

You can enter by:
  • Sending us a greeting at [email protected]
  • Include a photo of a FlisKits kit (status or launching) from September and get an extra chance!
  • Make a purchase. Every $10 gives you another chance to win!

Light one up for FlisKits, in September!

Our range box stickers are in! We are including one with each order. For those whose order shipped before we got these in, I will get them into the mail to you in the next week or so.

I have attached an image to show you what the sticker looks like. We will also be giving these out at our anniversary launch (just another reason to come on out! :) )

DSC03974.JPG

DSC03974crop.jpg

Only one week left to take advantage of free shipping from FlisKits in celebration of our 7th anniversary!

Don't forget your chance to win a $75 gift certificate! No purchase necessary! Visit our web site for full details.

https://fliskits.com/

I could have kicked myself when I first read this thread. I had placed an order by mail in August just before the notice came out. It was a small order and shipping was a significant part of it.

When the order came in, there was a note and a check refunding the shipping. Thanks Fliskits!

I could have kicked myself when I first read this thread. I had placed an order by mail in August just before the notice came out. It was a small order and shipping was a significant part of it.

When the order came in, there was a note and a check refunding the shipping. Thanks Fliskits!

Well, it just didn't seem right, besides I didn't *GET* the order till September, *and* I set the rules, so... :)

Thank you for that order and for being a part of our 7th! :)

To help celebrate, MASA held a Deuces Wild Drag Race yesterday.....

DW2.JPG

DW3.JPG

DW4.JPG

DW5.JPG

oh that is just SO kewl!

I love how that deuce in the foreground right had a late ignition of the right side motor, but finally got it going.

and that last pix of the Tres drag race with the slower Tres framed in the exhaust of the faster one!

Just too kewl for words! :) Thanks!

And, folks....

Only 3 days left!

To take advantage of free shipping and get a chance at the drawing for a $75 gift certificate! Visit our web site for full details!

jim

Yep, order received :) (should go out later today)

===========================

Only 2 days left to visit the FlisKits site and take advantage of our free shipping offer for the Month of September as well as earn a chance (no purchase necessary) at our drawing for a $75 gift certificate!

Visit https://fliskits.com/ for full details

jim

Jim,

My 3 kids and I met you at NARAM 50. You are truly one of the good guys in rocketry. Placed my order today. Looking forward to getting the bumper sticker as much as StarLoad.

Jim,

My 3 kids and I met you at NARAM 50. You are truly one of the good guys in rocketry. Placed my order today. Looking forward to getting the bumper sticker as much as StarLoad.

Dwight,

Yep, yer order went out a little while ago (anniversary sticker and all :) )

Thanks for the order and support! It is muchly appreciated.

jim

Placed my order last night for a Rock Star and a Corona to replace the one I put into orbit and never recovered :rolleyes: Received a email saying it was shipped this afternoon. Thanks Jim for the free shipping.

We're down to our last day of free shipping! (also your last chance at the $75 gift certificate :) )

Order early, order often! :)

jim

Thank you to all who have supported us over the years. Our 7th anniversary celebration was a great success! :)

The drawing for the $75 gift certificate will take place this weekend, so stay tuned!

jim

Well, our 7th anniversary adventure is behind us, but STILL we're not done! :D

First...

Congratulations to Paul Lubertowicz!

Paul is the winner of the $75 FlisKits gift certificate! We had over 350 entries and the winner was chosen randomly.

Second, I received many fun and exciting photo's during the celebration from our customers and friends and I figured that they would be fun to share so I created a photo album of them. You can find them here!

Thank you again for all the help everyone provided in making this 7th anniversary such a wonderful event!

jim

Jim,

Thanks for the seven great years of wonderful products and service.

Who made that incredible cake in the banner at the top of the customer pictures page?

Jim,

Thanks for the seven great years of wonderful products and service.

Who made that incredible cake in the banner at the top of the customer pictures page?

The cake is from Frederick's Pastries in Amherst, NH. I've gone to them for cakes for 5 years now :)

Great work they do on the cakes (real artists) and they are simply delicious!

jim

Mmmmmm, cake.

Can you post a picture of the whole cake? It looked amazing.

Love the prototype shots Jim, All look very cool!

The Sci-Fi ones were all awesome.

Mystic is way cool, to bad about the instability, what if the 1/2 tubes were attached to small stub fins? That keep the lines pretty similar and help the stability.

Back