Since May I haven't really felt much like building anything but my family and doctors keep telling me I have to do something. That said I've been looking at the Tiberius Kit I purchase earlier this year for some time. I decided that since Jim is closing down the company I really wanted to build this kit and Steam-punk the heck out of it. I didn't bother taking any kit building photos as this kit like everything Fliskit produced was Well documented and outstanding parts and materials. Once the basic kit was build it was time to start thinking about what and how to begin the steam-punking of this outstanding retro looking rocket. First the fins needed to be Avery label laminated then, edged and buttressed, rivet patterns applied external piping and other details fabricated and micro watch gears added just for fun. Micro-Marks is currently selling a 1lb assortment of watchmaker parts that include thousands of tiny gears and spars that make the whole process much easier. Making the various size Rivet heads was accomplished with the help of my better 2/3rds Ceramic Snow that hardens to a very hard material. I made two wooden dowel Dotters. These were used to apply rivet heads to the various area on the fins, port holes and entry door flanges. Lots of card stock and Plastruct tubing were used to add external piping valves and gauges. The only real problem was the kits 3D printed Aero-spike, which was broken off at it's base by a very gentle tap against my computer screen during photo taking. This ticked me off no end so.... I turned a new Aero-spike from a 1/8" brass round about 1-3/4" long. 1-1/4" is embedded in the Balsa nosecone. That Aero-spike will not break off again Another concern was the 1/8" x 6" Launch Lug provided with the kit. For me this was just not something I wanted to use. Instead I formed two oversize 1/4" diameter Stainless steel "Antenna Lugs" out of .022" stainless music wire installing them as shown in the photos below. I believe these lugs are less objectionable while allowing a standard 1/8" Launch rod to be used to launch the Tiberius vertically. Painting was a breeze using cheap gray primer (3 coat system) and all Rustoleum spray paints. after sanding the primer the entire rocket was base coated with Gloss Black, when dry the rocket was coated with Silver Metallic. When mostly dry the entire model was highlighted with Metallic gold tilted right and Metallic Copper tilted Left. several hand painted details were added with Chrome Silver, Gold and Dark Blue. Another great asset to Steam-punk modifications has been the raised Rivet HO and O scale Clear/Black water slide decal sheets from Micro-Mark. These 8.5 x 11 sheets contain plenty of different Single & double lines, rounds, and grid raised rivet head dots that take a lot of the fight out of hand dotting rivet heads. While the kit comes with some great water slide decals. I had to reduce the size of the Major "TIBERIUS" decal and could only use the 121214 decals from the original sheet. I redrew the other decals needed on clear Micro-Mark Clear decal material and printed them in black. Next day the entire model (less the port-holes) were Pledge-with-Future over-coated. Model is now complete with an empty mass of 99.9g which should still fly just fine on B6-4 or C6-3's. Below are the Steam-punk construction photos. enjoy.