Flis Kits Adfecta/Semroc Tau Zero

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonypv

And so it begins...
Reaction score
Just finished these two. :)
Both great models!

Unfortunately I won't get to fly them until late April at our next CMASS launch.

Adfecta sm.jpg

Tau Zero sm.jpg

Wow, Tony. Great looking rockets. I don't have either of those yet, but hope someday I will. I hope to see them at the April launch.

Dang, you DO do nice work Tony :)

Can't wait to see'em.

If you're going to NARCON, you should bring them both down (Carl from SEMROC will be there and would love to see them too)

jim

I love the decor on the Adfecta, especially the copper!

Sweet builds Tony! But, could it be anything else BUT great? ;) You sure set a high standard for others to try and emulate! :D

Thanks everyone.

Dang, you DO do nice work Tony :)

Can't wait to see'em.

If you're going to NARCON, you should bring them both down (Carl from SEMROC will be there and would love to see them too)

jim

Good idea Jim. I'll be sure to bring them.

Very nice Tony. Can't wait to see them in person.

That's 2 more rockets than I've built this winter. :(

Nice job, Tony! I just started on my Tau Zero. How did the build go? Did you paint it as you were building it or paint it when it was done?

Darn vorlons are hard to keep up with :)
Cheers
fred

Their not called one of the First Ones for nothing. :)

Very nice Tony. Can't wait to see them in person.

That's 2 more rockets than I've built this winter. :(

Thanks Bob.
Well I guess you had better get busy then. ;)

Nice job, Tony! I just started on my Tau Zero. How did the build go? Did you paint it as you were building it or paint it when it was done?

Thanks.
It was a pretty easy build over all.
Yes I painted the ring/fins before I glued it on to the main body and support fins.

Back