• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Found Flis Kit Richter Recker

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TangoAlphaCharlie

Reaction score
I waited too long to order the Richter Recker and it is now out of production. I'd like to buy a kit or get a copy of the fin pattern(s) to make a clone. I think the other components are readily available.

Below is a painting template pdf from the Wayback Machine. Notice that two fins are a smaller size than the other two fins. Very unusual. I think my clone had all four the same.

Also here are the specs from the product page. Just enlarge the fin patterns from the painting template to full size using the specs and you will have your fin templates. Pics when done please.

Length: 92.2"
transparent_25x10.gif

Diameter: 2.217"
Fin Span: 10.22"
Weight: 11.39 oz

Attachments

• richter_recker.pdf
    292.7 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Clone it. It's easy enough to do. Mine is a nice easy slow flyer to 1000 feet. It's very slo-mo that last 100 feet to apogee. I have to check my sim for motor delay. I think I was using an E12-6 or 8. I ran the sim many multiples of time because
I didn't believe it. Used the motor it told me and it flew fine. Kurt

Thanks kuririn,
I was able to download the painting template. I imported it to cad, traced it and scaled it to generate the fin patterns. I just ordered the materials to build my clone. I'm not a fast builder, when I get done I will post some pics.

Back