Flikits all done?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He announced the closing at NSL this year and held his final Anniversary Launch with CMASS on 15 September.
He did get some shipments of nose cones and such and has a few kits still available on his website.

eRockets had a shipment of parts to Jim and then Jim was going to make a shipment of kits to eRockets at some point. I have been out for three weeks and haven't been to a club meeting and I don't remember when shipments were supposed to be made. Anyway, Randy said he will be making some of the more popular FlisKits under license from Jim after Jim retires.

eRockets had a shipment of parts to Jim and then Jim was going to make a shipment of kits to eRockets at some point. I have been out for three weeks and haven't been to a club meeting and I don't remember when shipments were supposed to be made. Anyway, Randy said he will be making some of the more popular FlisKits under license from Jim after Jim retires.

Yeah! Explains why I saw some Fliskits decals for sale on erockets a while back. Didn't know about the relationship. Kinda like the Dr Zooch limited production kit runs.

Back