- Jan 19, 2009
- Reaction score
So after waiting a while I was finally able to fly a number of rockets this morning.
- Estes Tornado on a A8-3 Screamed into the sky great flight but Lost the upper half
- Estes Skywriter on a B6-4 Great flight but wind brought her down in a tree
- Estes Nova Payloader on a A8-3 Great flight but am glad I used a smaller Motor Shock cord burnt though causing the two halves to come down separate. No damage.
- Corn Roc an a C6-4 great flight but got hairy waiting for the ejection charge to blow was more like a C6-10. Spiraled up came down in street with a little damage but fixable.
- A.S.P V2 on a C6-5 Great flight and recovery but the shock cord needs to be moved up it was singed a bit at the base.
- Semroc Astron Space man on a A8-3 Great flight but one arm broke on impact easily fixable.
- Estes Galactic Taxi clone on an B6-4 lost the nose cone when it separated from the main body due to chock cord burn through.