Fleet de Judo

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

judo

Reaction score
I finally took advantage of my neighbor's new fence, a sunny day, and a diminished yardwork list and gathered my little fleet for a group photo:

Front: Custom Equinox
Second Row: Scratch ALARM, Quest Flat Cat, Holverson Design Zoomie, Scratch Goonie ALARM
Fence Line: Estes Little Joe II, Heavenly Hobbies Stratos ELM-13, Stratos ELM-18, FlisKits Tumbleweed, Estes Orbital Transport, Big Daddy, X-Wing Fighter, Pro Series Patriot, FlisKits Farscape, The Launch Pad HAWK, Estes Fat Boys "Gator Boy" and "Larrymobile", Beta Launch Vehicle, Solar Sailor II, Scratch "Purple Painted Parts", Estes Star Rider, Sabre, SDI Satellite, an original Estes Mars Lander, my only surviving pre-BAR rocket.

Here's a couple of smaller close-ups:

Saw your album...

So, did that white "KEISER" rocket need an "exam"? :eek: I'm guessing this is the one you x-rayed...

Wish List:
1318 PSR
Heliroc
Cloud Hopper
Goony-X
Honest Goon
Alien8
USS Grissom
Long Overdue
Ricter Recker
Triskelion
Preator
US-TOG
Nike-Ajax
Galaxy Spaceline
Graduator
Andromeda
Alien Explorer
Scorpius
SS Cassiopia
USS Atlantis
Ariel
Vega
Nike-X
USS Atlantis
Interrogator-18mm
Interrogator-24mm
Mars Lander
Red Barron

You mentioned the Atlantis twice. Subconsciously, perhaps?

I had one a long time ago, and I sure miss it.

A scratch upscale Colonial
Viper would fit that fleet nice....
:D

Ok, I'm a Vipernut - so what...

Sweet Fleet !

You mentioned the Atlantis twice. Subconsciously, perhaps?

The list is a cut-and-paste from a pricelist I generated. The first Atlantis is a clone from PDRocketry. The second is the Sirius USS Atlantis Refit.

Nice fleet! Great mix.

Have you launched the tumbleweed? and if so did it tumble? It's a great little rocket.

Mark

The Tumbleweed has been launched but has yet to tumble. It has failed to retain the motor despite the curve on the motor hook. I need to try again soon.

Farscape-Night Whisper...what's in a name? Besides, I liked the show...Rigel and Aryn mostly.

Originally posted by Judo
Besides, I liked the show...Rigel and Aryn mostly.

Scorpius was always my fav,
such a magnificent bad guy....

Nice looking rockets. Do you still fly the mars lander?
cheers
fred

Nice collection you have there. My favorite is your Night Whisper and Solar Sailer II.

Clive

The Mars Lander has not flown in years. I last flew it at a space coast launch nearly 10 years ago. It is flight capable but I think I'll just keep it on the shelf.

The Mars Lander has not flown in years. I last flew it at a space coast launch nearly 10 years ago. It is flight capable but I think I'll just keep it on the shelf.
Cant say i blame you :)
Cheers
fred

I dunno. I don't have the Outlander. Some like it, some don't.

The Tumbleweed has been launched but has yet to tumble. It has failed to retain the motor despite the curve on the motor hook. I need to try again soon.

I am discovering it really depends on the ejection charge. Some of the *hot* ones just won't stay in the rocket. I had a class of about 9 kids do the Tumbleweed and we got them all to tumble well. I think we just got lucky with nominal ejection charges...

Back