• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Five OOP estes classics $50

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be happy to take these off your hands! However you want payment let me know

David Barr, if you do not want to pay the shipping no problem I will refund the cost of the kits to your PayPal. Not sure if the shipping fee got cut off in the post or something, but at this price I cannot afford to eat the shipping.

Yes, I accept and will send 50+10. Just please confirm you are replying to me cxm.

Refunding dhbarr, you should have contacted me before sending, tramped al go ahead

No payment, as I said, please do not say I ll take it unless you have pp ready to go.
Waited almost three hours. Sorry.
Sold to tramper al and paid for.

You waited 40 minutes to you sold it to somebody else... as a matter of fact, I waited longer for you to answer me then you waited for me to answer you back. I apologize if I'm at work and as an air traffic controller can't come to the computer to answer you but I was ready to purchase. Pretty piss-poor if you ask me.

The timeline of posts above says differently. No matter. You go your way, I'll go mine, and the kits are going to someone else.

The timeline of posts above says differently. No matter. You go your way, I'll go mine, and the kits are going to someone else.

Zauskycop waited over an hour and a half for you to give instructions on payment and you couldn't afford him the same courtesy?

He asked at 4:26 and you didn't respond until 6:11.

Yeah, this selling tactic seems pretty unfair and piss poor to me. Just my take on it. Some of us have jobs and can't be hawk eyeing the forum every minute of every day.

Received these 5 kits today, packed in a couple of Priority Mail boxes, with tracking number evident in my Paypal account. They arrived safely, as described (well, as photographed).
Thanks!

Last edited:
Back