First SEMROC order...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bsexton

Reaction score
I placed my first order with SEMROC on Wednesday and received it today. I must say this is a first class operation in every way. The online ordering system is easy to use, the notification of order status is superb (maybe even a little overboard), the shipping was fast, the packaging is well done and let's not forget the most important part -- the product. In a word "outstanding".

Job well done!!

I agree completely i just ordered my First order 2 weeks ago, I was shocked at how fast shipping was. I will be ordering more kits very very soon. :)

:cool:
I'll be glad when they produce the "coming soon" models...
That's what I'm waiting for...!!!
Actually they all look good...!!!:cool:

Me too. They have a lot of great stuff now, but my wish list is already long. What I'd re-sort my wish list for would be the Starfire. I don't know what the lead time is between announcing a coming rocket and the arrival of same, so I'm checking their web site fairly often.

Do they take requests into account when planning future Retro Repros? If so, I'd like to put in a bid for the Long Tom. Nostalgia is a powerful force for us BARs. :)

Back