First order from AC Supply

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Screaminhelo

Shade Tree Rocket Surgeon
Reaction score
And I am stoked!
20201120_190051_HDR.jpg
I have probably broken several unwritten rules by not doing a BB in the 8 years since I became a BAR so I figured that I would make up for it by having an SBB to follow it up. I'm thinking that an order from Stickershock may be in my future so the SBB will match the old school BB.

I have probably broken several unwritten rules by not doing a BB in the 8 years since I became a BAR so I figured that I would make up for it by having an SBB to follow it up. I'm thinking that an order from Stickershock may be in my future so the SBB will match the old school BB.
I’m guilty too - built a Quest Big Betty and a Discount Rocketry Big Bullet but the only Bertha I’ve ever built now or way back in 1969..er...76-ish...is a PSII Super Big Bertha! I do have an unbuilt kit on the pile though...

Maybe you already have it, if not, surprised you didn’t get a two stage Big Bertha, Lol
Got in trouble with my 4 year old son over one of these about 31 years ago, put a C in it after a safe B flight, and told him it will be just fine, only to misjudge it and caught a tree. He still hasn’t forgot that one. Lol
1605925082400.png

I have had a couple of Baby Berthas, I even did a 2 stage Baby. I think that I will have to revisiting that project when it get my hands on the Boosted Bertha.

I have the Super and the two stage Big Bertha myself:)

Back