Fireworks PSA

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fyrwrxz

latest photo
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Friends, fiends, roamers and country boys, please keep your ears to yourself or a least where they belong. like on yer head. preferable they way yo momma gave them to you for your birthday. While it may seem like common sense to you steely eyed missile men, never underestimate the general pop. I was just asked by some momo the best way to store a grip load of consumer fireworks he cleaned off some street vendor for cheep to save for next year. My first respinse was going to be " stick 'em in the garage next to the water heater, they'll be fine." but that damn little gnome in a green jock strap kept pulling the hairs outta my ear and that smarts! Please, for the love of the hobby we all love, take the time to patiently explain some of the basic safety concepts we all live with and accept every day like breathing. I'm not preaching to the choir, but help stamp out stupidity one flaming duck at a time. Thanks!
(for the whippersnappers, the old joke is: Why do ducks have flat feet? a) to stamp out forest fires. q) Why do elephants have flat feet? a) To stamp out flaming ducks.)
yer welcome.

+1, LMAO! So dang true.at least at my house. Rumour is the local kids call my place " the scary house". The Viking Princess is NOT amused. True story, STG. I have a dried xmas wreath from 2019, while no longer on the door, it's behind the rocker on the front porch. I wanted the frame, but obs haven't gotten around to it yet. Yes, the VP has brought me several of those round tuits over the years.

Back