Firefox-fx ANY UPDATE... ANYONE??

TPF

Reaction score
So I think it's been about 7 mo since the last comments about the online company Firefox, most of which were highly negative. I'm wondering if anyone has had any luck of recent contacting them, anyone at all? I've called numerous times these past few weeks (ready to buy) but still they're still playing ghost. No answers, no replies. No nothing. Frankly, if this in the way it's going to be I'd rather have them take down their website than play deceptive games with the public as they have been doing. Probably not a bad idea to petition them to just disappear or fix their problem like any legitimate business enterprise would do. This has gone on far too long. My 2C.

prfesser

TRF Supporter
Reaction score

heada

Reaction score
Firefox is basically defunct. They never recovered from the CSPC ruling against them.

Skylighter is an option. So is pyrochemsource.

You're not going to find things like PBAN at either of those sites.

cyimforeu

Reaction score
So I think it's been about 7 mo since the last comments about the online company Firefox, most of which were highly negative. I'm wondering if anyone has had any luck of recent contacting them, anyone at all? I've called numerous times these past few weeks (ready to buy) but still they're still playing ghost. No answers, no replies. No nothing. Frankly, if this in the way it's going to be I'd rather have them take down their website than play deceptive games with the public as they have been doing. Probably not a bad idea to petition them to just disappear or fix their problem like any legitimate business enterprise would do. This has gone on far too long. My 2C.
I called them and left message with my phone# no response. Sent email also......nothing.

cwbullet

Obsessed with Rocketry
Staff member
Administrator
TRF Supporter
Global Mod
Reaction score
Whew! How’d you ever navigate the Firefox website? Maybe it’s my browser but after a few minutes of trying to wade through it I threw in the towel.

That is a challenge all its own. I order again just before Xmas. My order was for 3 of one item and I only received one. They send a second package and it is on its way.

bandman444

Reaction score
I ordered from Firefox 1 month ago. It arrived in 10 days.
If you don't mind, what did you order? I ordered December 10th, and have heard nothing but automated email replies. Tried email a few times and left a couple voicemails; just silence. My order was for tepanol.

cwbullet

Obsessed with Rocketry
Staff member
Administrator
TRF Supporter
Global Mod
Reaction score
If you don't mind, what did you order? I ordered December 10th, and have heard nothing but automated email replies. Tried email a few times and left a couple voicemails; just silence. My order was for tepanol.

Conductive lampback, igniter kits, and graphite.

StreuB1

Reaction score
My last order of AP from Firefox came complete with staples and dead bugs in the AP. Oh, and the bags of AP were mylar bags that were aged and broke open and then placed into garbage bags and then put in the shipping box. The garbage bags had holes in them and leaked into the main shipped box. I had to sift 2 lbs of AP from an entire box full of shredded paper packing and another 7 lbs out of the garbage bags. When I sent in pictures and a complaint, it was never responded to.

This order had (7) items in it, only (3) items were shipped and the remaining (4) items were cancelled. Unfortunately, (2) of the (4) items are hard to obtain and I still do not have them.

IMG_20210726_184130_140.jpg IMG_20210726_184130_174.jpg