Firefox 3.5.2 Problem

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n3tjm

Papa Elf
Reaction score
Just installed the latest version of Firefox... and right off the bat I find a problem. Right click no longer works :(. Anyone know how to fix this problem?

Just installed the latest version of Firefox... and right off the bat I find a problem. Right click no longer works :(. Anyone know how to fix this problem?

I have been running 3.5.2 for some time now and have no such issues. :neener:

On all sites or just some? There are some sites I visit that have disabled the right click for the site. This is very typical of photo sites where the photos are copyrighted. If it works on some and not others I would suspect that it it disabled by the site.

If on the other hand it doesn't work at all, you might try reinstalling it. It also looks like if you have the Yahoo! toolbar, uninstalling it will fix the problem.

I've got 3.5.2 installed, and it's working for me.

Do you have any add-ons? If so, you might try disabling them, to see if any of them aren't compatible with 3.5.2.

-Kevin

If you start FireFox from the START menu instead of a desktop shortcut, you have the option of starting FireFox (Safe Mode). That starts FF without any of the add-ons or extensions. See if that solves your problem.

Back