Firefly International Rocket Event (F.I.R.E.) FAI Open International Contest, March 26-28

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James Duffy

Reaction score
If you've ever cared to try FAI-style contest rocketry, here's a unique opportunity to give it a shot at a contest to be held on the site of an actual aerospace company:

https://www.nar.org/site/f-i-r-e-cup-2020/

This will be the second annual Firefly International Rocket Event, and the flying site is on the rocket test facility of Firefly Aerospace, an emerging space booster manufacturer that hopes to fly their first orbital mission this year.

Come fly with us in March!

James Duffy

James,

On the Model Rocket show podcast you mentioned that you would be willing to mentor someone interested in NAR Competition. I am interested in competing in the Sport Scale event this summer at NARAM. Would it be possible for me to contact you and ask a few questions?

Thanks,

Paul Graf

James,

On the Model Rocket show podcast you mentioned that you would be willing to mentor someone interested in NAR Competition. I am interested in competing in the Sport Scale event this summer at NARAM. Would it be possible for me to contact you and ask a few questions?
Sure! I'll send you a DM.

James

Back