Finally got some painting done!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flying_silverad

Reaction score
Ok, now *that* A-SLAM

....is totally *NAILS!!!!!*

Black on that tip, John.

Way to go!!!!!!

WOW!

Awesome!!!

All three look great.

(I was starting to wonder with all those "naked" rocket pictures you've been posting) :D :D

AMAZING! ABSO-FRIGGIN'-LUTELY AMAZING!

I really really like the A-SLAM...too cool! Keep the nose rotated. It looks a lot better this way!

Droooooool!

Jason

Originally posted by jetra2
I really really like the A-SLAM...too cool! Keep the nose rotated. It looks a lot better this way!

I also vote for the rotated nose with the A-SLAM. Suh-weet ;)

BTW and/or FWIW, I have found for small silver accents that it's easier to use one of those new Sharpie Metallic Silver permanent markers works quite well! (It even makes for a reasonable way to touch up any boo-boos you get when using silver paint...)

Keep up the excellent work!

Originally posted by lalligood
I also vote for the rotated nose with the A-SLAM. Suh-weet ;)

BTW and/or FWIW, I have found for small silver accents that it's easier to use one of those new Sharpie Metallic Silver permanent markers works quite well! (It even makes for a reasonable way to touch up any boo-boos you get when using silver paint...)

Keep up the excellent work!

Ditto...Have two the pens sitting on the bench as we speak.

ForeCheck...sorry to late...went with silver at about 10PM EST. Can always paint it black later if it doesn't work though...

Hmmm....now for some decals.

Dang it John your killing me!
HOOO... I've gotta add an A-SLAM to the micro fleet. That is just TOOO Kewl a looking rocket.

Great job keep up the good work:D

NICE, VERY NICE.
I dont seem to have the patience for paint jobs like that. When I get to that stage I just want to fly them too bad.
Those rockets are gonna look just that much cooler coming off the rod!

Originally posted by Micromister
Dang it John your killing me!
HOOO... I've gotta add an A-SLAM to the micro fleet. That is just TOOO Kewl a looking rocket.

Great job keep up the good work:D

Do you have Roc Sim?

Originally posted by nomopbo
NICE, VERY NICE.
I dont seem to have the patience for paint jobs like that. When I get to that stage I just want to fly them too bad.
Those rockets are gonna look just that much cooler coming off the rod!

Trust me...I feel your pain. My strong suit is not painting. But, because all of my models pile up over the winter, painting became a little easier. When you are painting, you paint and wait and paint and wait. When there are a bunc, you do a lot less waiting and a lot more painting:D

The A-SLAM is awesome ... I will be putting that kit on my must-have list ..... I like the nose rotated look best !

But first to finish the Beta test ... and finally get around to finishing my Mighty Mick !

I've got 5 kits in progress right now ... so many COOL kits so little time and $$$

Back