• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fiberglass tube

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRFfan

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm looking for a 263 mm long fiberglass tube. Its OD is 24.8 mm and its ID is 24.1 mm (same as an estes BT-50).

Well there's Wildman, Madcow & Carolina Composite but you knew that because you like to troll.

Thats fine, as long as its not too expensive i can take it.

I think you need to post more print screens, start as many threads as possible, and post little to no viable content... oh wait... continue on... :lol:

I think you need to post more print screens, start as many threads as possible, and post little to no viable content... oh wait... continue on... :lol:
Do you have a tube available for sale? If not then dont bother coming here.

Do you have a tube available for sale? If not then dont bother coming here.

Do you really plan on building a rocket or are you just trolling and wasting everyone's time? I think you've gotten very good advice over the last year but you've shown us nothing!

Do you really plan on building a rocket or are you just trolling and wasting everyone's time? I think you've gotten very good advice over the last year but you've shown us nothing!

Listen, if you arent going to bother replying my actual question then dont reply at all. I already told you a hundred times the build probably will start in a month or so. So why do you expect me to start building before then?

View attachment 311381

Oh and how long before you start a new thread?

I am really not getting this, and I have now seen two attacks based on the same logic that unless the OP is doing a build thread he is somehow not worthy. I must be missing something because this makes no sense to me what so ever. I have been a TRF memeber for 4 years and have yet to do a build thread, does this mean I am also in the same category?

I am really not getting this, and I have now seen two attacks based on the same logic that unless the OP is doing a build thread he is somehow not worthy. I must be missing something because this makes no sense to me what so ever. I have been a TRF memeber for 4 years and have yet to do a build thread, does this mean I am also in the same category?

No you are not. Just read his threads, all of them!

I have been a TRF memeber for 4 years and have yet to do a build thread, does this mean I am also in the same category?

No, not at all... Tim and I are just sufficiently annoyed at OP's modus operandi which has been starting MANY threads which never lead to building or flying a rocket. TRF should be used as a resource, not a mechanism to waste peoples time.

Exactly.

No, not at all... Tim and I are just sufficiently annoyed at OP's modus operandi which has been starting MANY threads which never lead to building or flying a rocket. TRF should be used as a resource, not a mechanism to waste peoples time.
The ONLY rocket i said i would build is this one.

My into is not to takie sides on a personal level here, however edict aside, where does it state that people can't create multiple threads for a common project vs. a centralized build thread.

I see logic in a propulsion question belongs in the propulsion section, and so on. I also see the logic of a centralized build thread, however to criticize someone for it is not fair.

Nor it is fair to criticize someone for dreaming of a goal and not completing it. Everything starts with a dream and we are all dreamers to a degree.

Obviously I missed something, can you short track it for me and tell me where this went off the rails?
I started a build thread here (https://www.rocketryforum.com/showthread.php?131657-24mm-MD-10-000-ft-and-******-6-on-a-CTI-G150) but it turns out i lost contact witht he guy who was going to make me the parts and that put me on hold for a couple months.....and now im trying to find new people to make parts for me. And besides, this was the only rocket i said i was going to build...

Last edited:
whatever troll/jerk the OP is or isn't....

trolling his wanted ad is pretty juvenile and uncalled for.

Back