Fiberglass molds

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vtrockin

Reaction score
Anyone know of a service or person who does fiberglass mold from an existing plug.

I have so many projects right now I don't have time to create some molds I would really like.

Anyone know of a service or person who does fiberglass mold from an existing plug.

I have so many projects right now I don't have time to create some molds I would really like.

There's a Yahoo group dedicated to Composite Rocketry, and there are folks on there with a tremendous amount of experience. I'd suggest contacting them for assistance.

-Kevin

Thanks Kevin,
The procedure of making the molds isn't really my issue...I just don't have the time and was looking for a service provider of sorts. :cool:

Thanks Kevin,
The procedure of making the molds isn't really my issue...I just don't have the time and was looking for a service provider of sorts. :cool:

Understood; what I meant is they have the experience to make the molds for you, if that's what you're after.

-Kevin

Back