FGCTripoli launch 11/20/04

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donaldsrockets

Reaction score
Well, it's about that time again, we have another launch coming up on the 20th of this month.:D

I'm not sure what I'm going to fly this month as my motor supply is dwindling rather rapidly. Hopefully I'll get my H220T load and use it in my BSD Sprint for a real neck snappin' flight.:D

I would also like to get my AAW Stealth 38mm up again, not sure on which motor though.

I hope to see some of you there.:)

I'm thinking about attending FGC this month. How does it work? Is there a fee to attend and fees per launch? I've never attended an actuall formal club launch before. I'm Level 1 NAR and will mostly play with G-H 29mm. It's a long drive for me from Bradenton so can you walk me through the process of attending a Tripoli launch?

Originally posted by Zippy
I'm thinking about attending FGC this month. How does it work? Is there a fee to attend and fees per launch? I've never attended an actuall formal club launch before. I'm Level 1 NAR and will mostly play with G-H 29mm. It's a long drive for me from Bradenton so can you walk me through the process of attending a Tripoli launch?

Not a problem, it'd be my pleasure. First of all, there are no fees to attend and the flight fees are $5.00 for members, $10.00 for non members but that's if we decide to collect them as most of our turnouts have been pretty small.

As long as you're certified by any organization wether it be NAR or TRA that is fine.

Lastly, if you'd like more information, our club website is www.fgctripoli.homestead.com

Hope to see you there.:)

Back