Ferrari rocket

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

comet79

Reaction score
Here are some pictures of my new Ferrari rocket. It's a variant of a kit named Exa by the German manufacturer Raketenmodellbau Klima. The rocket is 24'' tall, has a diameter of 3'' and flies on D engines. Almost the complete model (nose cone, fuselage, fins) consists of vacuum-formed parts and the fins are reinforced by fillings made of polyurethane foam. Hope you like it! :)

ferrarirocket1.jpg

ferrarirocket2.jpg

ferrarirocket3.jpg

Nice Job!!! I like your decal treatment better than the stock one:D

xx1.jpg

xx2.jpg

I like it. Too bad the US Dollar is so low or I might just order one.

the german D7-3 motor is 25mm, (if i remember correctly) did you change the mount to 24 or left it at 25mm and planning to mask up a 24mm motor?

the german D7-3 motor is 25mm, (if i remember correctly) did you change the mount to 24 or left it at 25mm and planning to mask up a 24mm motor?

You're right, the motor mount tube is for 25mm motors. I didn't change anything because the whole rocket is built around this tube and I decided that it is easier to mask a 24mm motor. My model is considerably heavier than 145g (official specification) and weighs about 190g. Anyway, I think that would be too much for the D7-3...

Latest posts

Back