February - March Build Contest: Upscale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chuck, I'll post a few photos of my own SquareOne upscale that I used for my Level 1 rocket. Sorry, no build pics. I'm currently building a larger one for my Level 2 try.

Purple SquareOne is the regular size kit. I'm then holding the Upscale right after I finished it. Next photo is the big SquareOne on the pad for my Level 1. The photo with the light green SquareOne is a club members kit with my Upscale in the background. Last is the 2nd launch of the big SquareOne on an Aerotech Metalstorm.

Have you though about kitting them?

The reason I extended it is I only has 2 entries. I want a few more. Since I had to name a new prize because the Adept 22 is no more. I figure an extension is in order anyway.

So - the winner will win their choice of a Stratologger or the Missileworks Altimeter. Since one may or may not be out at the end, I will order ti and have it shipped directly to you once it is out.

Would my 25ft tall Mega Mean Machine qualify for this contest?

My poor little smart phone can't post links, but I am sure it is in my Signature below.

CTI K1440 White Thunder!
image-2417726966.jpg

CTI K590 Dual Thrust!!!
image-2760792172.jpg

Hope you like it!!!

Reminder. We only have a few days left. Post your build to the thread. I will be out of the loop for 3-4 days and the we will post the judging thread.

Flight report on 'Got Squid?' can be found here

Attachments

• DSCF0655_resize.jpg
    DSCF0655_resize.jpg
    288.1 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCF0659_resize.jpg
    DSCF0659_resize.jpg
    192.2 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCF0616_resize.jpg
    DSCF0616_resize.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCF0626_resize.jpg
    DSCF0626_resize.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 0
Ok. I am going to call it. I will get the thread ready tomorrow and we wil start the voting.

Back