February 14 Night launch

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fred22

Reaction score
Hey folks we had a northen lights tour in tonight and I got some shots. You can see the red blue flashers on the estes astrobeam:) Its a fun little rocket. The other is just a part of the display we saw. I though folks might like it :)
Cheers
fred

rocket northern lights.jpg

Fort Mcmurray aurora.jpg

Thanks ed :) I often think it would be fun to have a bunch of you guys up here:)
Cheers
fred

Too Cool Fred.
I really wish we had sky like that down here. Not that we'd be able to see them for the glare.......

Thanks Very much:) Don't you folks have permanent dark sky preserves in Ontario now?
Cheers
Fred

Fred:
I & the Better 2/3rds just LOVE your Northern Lights Photos! I've been instructed to download any that you post so she can print them and add to a "Night Skys" display in her craft room.
Simply Great Stuff!

Fred:
I & the Better 2/3rds just LOVE your Northern Lights Photos! I've been instructed to download any that you post so she can print them and add to a "Night Skys" display in her craft room.
Simply Great Stuff!

Send me a PM John and I will fix you up:) Thanks for the kind words.
Cheers
Fred

Thanks Very much:) Don't you folks have permanent dark sky preserves in Ontario now?
Cheers
Fred

I've never heard of such a thing. It would be a great idea thought!!
Southern Ontario is so sprawled out now you have to drive 3 or 4 hours to get away from the light wash. My dad's on the Huron Shore and we get to see some really starry skies about 30 minutes inland of his place when we get up there. But no lights like you guys get.... :cheers:

Dean

Check out the RASC site for Ontario I think they would cover it. I think it would be neat to check out your skies:)
Cheers
fred

Back